Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Here Is Your Anti-Aging Health System Top Ten List
If you are over 50 you can probably recall what "old" people in general were 30 or 40 years ago. They were usually pretty slow afoot. Few played sports or worked out. The terms anti-aging, or anti-aging system did not exist. Old was 50 in the 1960's and 1970's..
By today's standards, at 50 we are not considered old any more. Some of us have an anti-aging system in place that allows us to remain young as we enter our 50ís, 60ís and 70ís. Some are young at 80 and we see more youngsters even into their 90ís. People are much more active now then they were three or four decases ago.
Most boomers no longer consider themselves old, which is quite plausible with life expectancy going up year after year. The terms anti-aging health systems and baby boomers are part of our culture today.
But we need our strength to assure us of a quality of life into our sixties, seventies and beyond. Like anti-aging system for health.
I have listed some suggestions to mull over in order to grow old at a snail's pace. These tips can be your anti-aging health system. And feel good doing it.
Make any of these anti-aging health system tips your own. If you apply the action for about 30 days on a continual bases it becomes habitual. Utilizing any of these actions on a perpetual basis will have a positive gain in your life.
1. The most meaningful anti-aging system health tip, is to stop smoking. We have all heard the many reasons not to smoke and to stay away from others' smoke.
2. Keep the weight down. Leanness is high on the list because fat cells have several bad effects - weight, hardening of the arteries and a propensity to concern type 2 diabetes.
3. Take supplements. Particularly alpha-lipoic acid and acetyl-L-carnitine. These will aid your energy output. One of my favorite anti-aging system tips.
4. Skip a meal each day or fast a day each week. Digesting less food appears to lessen tissue wear and tear from excess blood sugar, inflammation and free radicals. Consume lots of water to replace the meal. Drink enough water anyway
5. Get a pet. Pet owners tend to visit the physician less, survive longer even after a heart attack, and suffer less from depression and high blood pressure.
6. Get medical support for chronic pain. If you are in pain, get it seen to. Chronic pain dampens the immune system, can cause depression and tends to elevate levels of the noxious stress hormone cortisol.
7. Get walking. Through age, blood vessel walls tend to harden and exercise keeps blood vessels pliable. Light exercise also reduces the likelihood of diabetes, cancer, depression, dementia and even aging of the skin.
8. Lessen arguments. Arguments and fighting increase the risk of congested arteries. Rather than allow arguments to simmer, agree that it is OK to have differing points of view.
9. Live around plants. Having a garden or greenhouse to grow plants in is a wonderful way to decrease stress or recuperate from illness. Just being able to catch plants in a room or through windows has been proven to be beneficial to bed-ridden patients.
10. Do some weight-training. Strength training is almost as meaningful as cardio exercise to the aging body. This is because from 40 on the body can lose a quarter-pound of muscle each year which is replaced with fat. Lifting weights 3 times a week for a half-hour can easily replace that lost through natural aging.
So there you have it. Some tips on anti-aging health. A system that is safe and easy to use. Using all of these tips will do wonders for you.
Please pass this on to those people in your life you care about.
About the Author: Aron Wallad has been helped by natural herbs. He has dramatically reduced his blood sugar level from 306 to 160 using a 47 year old natural herbs product. Called Immunicin it contains over 250 herbs.
Go here right now to see his story. http://www.herbalhealth123.com