4 Essential Elements to look for in a Successful Network Marketing Company - Dimitri Turner
What happens with many people today looking for extra income is that they truly don't know EXACTLY what to search for, especially in the network marketing industry.
The goal of this article is to give you the FOUR ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS of a successful, sustaining network marketing company. If you're able to find all 4 of these elements in a network marketing company, then waste NO time and sign up!!!
1. UNIQUE, CONSUMABLE PRODUCT
- Can you find these products in a store?
- Who makes these products?
- Are these products needed everyday?
- Are they products of the highest quality?
- Will these products provide repeat sells?
A unique product isn't found at your local Wal-Mart or corner store. These are products of the highest quality, only found within that specific network marketing company.
You want to make sure that the company you're looking to join has a product that is needed monthly, weekly, and most preferably, everyday!
2. FAIR COMPENSATION PLAN
- Can the average person make money?
- Is the plan easy to explain and understand?
- Does the plan possess duplicability?
- Can left-over product volume carry over?
- Are there any restrictions on how large my organization can become?
- Is there balance within the plan?
Don't look for a network marketing company that can get you making 6 figures in 7 days, I mean...COME ON! Let's be realistic! When beginning your network marketing business, it is similar to starting any other type of business in that, you have to "lay the foundation" for your network marketing business to become succussful.
However, with an extraordinary network marketing company, the company provides to all who join, the ability to receive a check.
Also, look for a network marketing company that pays out weekly. Think about it! Would you want to see one check per month, or one check PER WEEK! It's up to you.
The compensation structure of the network marketing company should be simple to understand and explain to someone else.
If you're spending hours and hours trying to understand the compensation structure, then that company may not be good for you! DUPLICATION IS KING! If you're having trouble spending days trying to understand the compensation plan, then the chances of you duplicating that network marketing plan to your prospects will be minimal.
3. T.E.A.M and SUPPORT
- T.E.A.M = Together Everyone Achieves More
- Is the network marketing company team-oriented?
- Is there a proven system model or “road map” to success already outlined
by successful associates within the company?
- Are there weekly presentations and trainings hosted by your team?
- Are there several avenues of support i.e.
- Online management of your organization
- Weekly Conference Calls
- Business Building Tools i.e. books, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
- Personal Website/Email Account
- Professional Training
In network marketing, you should be in business for yourself, but NEVER BY YOURSELF! The T.E.A.M concept is what makes network marketing the financial solution to millions of people’s lives.
Also, make sure the company possesses several avenues of support. Never demand anything less than your own website, email, conference calls, newsletters, prospecting tools, etc. In network marketing, together, everyone achieves more!!!
4. THE COMPANY
- How long has this company been in existence?
- What is the vision of the company and is the vision greater than the
- Is the company an established, publicly traded corporation?
- Is the company listed in the Better Business Bureau?
- What is the legal history of the company?
- What are some attributes and accomplishments of the company that
make it unique?
Although new network marketing companies are sprouting out everyday and everywhere, look for a company with some sort of track record. I personally suggest a company that has been around for at least 3 years. Think about it!
Do you want to join a network marketing company with no track record, no legal history, and no awards or accomplishments to its credit? Personally, that would be a tough decision to make.
Well, that concludes my 4 Essential Elements for a Successful Network Marketing company. I hope you're able to use this as a checklist when you're approached or being prospected by a network marketing associate. Remember, if you were to join a specific company, that would be the start of YOUR business.
Make sure that the network marketing company you are looking at gives you what is necessary to be successful in this day and time.
Now, are you looking for “the” network marketing company for YOU? I’m talking about a company that meets and exceeds all of the qualifications listed above. If so, then copy and paste this web address into your browser:
Paul and Joel, two world reknown network marketing gurus, will list for you the best companies to associate with today. You can sign up to be a member of their website for free, and receive weekly newsletters about the best network marketing companies to affiliate with. And I trust that after viewing and researching the website above, you will find the best company for you. I know I did!
Until next time, be blessed.
About the Author: Dimitri Turner is an Internet Marketing Guru out of Memphis, TN. He writes in-depth and passionate articles about the network marketing industry as well as inspirational and motivational articles that encourages his readers to maximize their potential and maximize the present moment.
Meet Paul and Joel, and learn how you can become the Internet guru of your town. These guys will supply you with a FREE online marketing and franchising system that you can put on "auto-pilot" as the checks come rolling in. Just give them 5 minutes of your time and you won't be sorry.