Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Flatter Your Figure: Shopping Tips For Ladies Plus Size Swimwear
Today ladies plus size fashions have come a long way with more exciting choices and selections than in the past. Exotic prints, stripes, solid colors, delicate prints - the sky is the limit today when choosing plus size swimwear fashions.
Fortunately online shopping brings you more selection and convenience than ever before so you can easily find that perfect swimsuit.
Here are ten tips to keep in mind when shopping for the most flattering, and comfortable swimwear styles:
1. For shorter bodies try vertical stripes, this can visually add length to your body
2. Enhance the length of your legs with a high cut thigh
3. Look for solid chest support with under wires and padding
4. For a one piece suit, pay attention to the body length. You want a comfortable fit, too short and you will find the suit digging into your shoulders
5. Look for wide shoulder straps--they provide more support and comfort
6. Dark colors such as black have a nice, slimming effect
7. For larger tummies, try a two piece tankini--they are fashionable, comfy and fun!
8. Look for swimsuit styles that offer extra tummy control
9. Try skirted bottoms to camouflage heavy thighs and bottoms
10. Pareo wraps and sarongs not only cover problems areas, they are also quite stylish
Two key features to look for when shopping for swimwear is size and comfort. You will want to choose a size that best fits you. If your swimsuit is a size too small, bulges will show.
If you plan on being active in your swimwear, such as participating in water sports, a one piece suit or a fitted tankini are popular choices.
About the Author: Tired of searching for ladies plus size swimwear? Visit http://www.plussizegoodies.com for our top picks for ladies plus size shopping stores.
Permissions: This article may be reprinted only on the condition that the content is not altered in any way and the links and anchor text are kept active and intact.