Happiness comes through the right attitude.
The quality of your life depends on how happy you are. Do you have that "happy go lucky" attitude? If not what attitude could make you happy?
The best human attitude I found is this:
"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.
If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
People who really want help may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway."
- Mother Teresa -
Until you are able to have that attitude of Mother Theresa: Practice, practice, practice
- Smile once in a while, help others and make their life a little bit easier.
- Respect yourself, so others have an example how to treat you right.
- Respect other people for what and who they are, you can't change them anyway.
- Be open to new experiences, and keep on growing on the inside.
- Don't expect to get anything in return.
The true master of happiness has a sunshine in his/her heart, and brings sunshine into the life of other people. Keeps his head up high and looks into peoples eyes, to see if he/she can be of help somehow.
About the Author: Petra Kuhrmann http://transformationsforlife.com