Snob-Bloggers: You Just Might Be A Snob If You Publish A Blog
You Might Be A Snob-Blogger IfÖ
According to Jupiter Research, about 2 percent of the online community has created a blog. That works out to millions and millions of blogs, and in turn, millions and millions of snobs who publish them. Thatís an awful lot of Snob-Bloggers!
You see, in order to care enough to publish a blog, you really need to be somewhat of a snob. Before we get into the reasons why, letís look at the definition of snob.
Snob Ė 1. One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors. 2. One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect. (As defined on Dictionary.com)Combine that definition with the definition of a blogger, and you get a Snob-Blogger, defined as Ďanyone who blogs, periodí. Yes thatís right, bloggers by nature are snobs.
Not me you say! Yes, you too! ALL bloggers are Snob-Bloggers! Do you publish a blog? Donít believe it? Take this handy dandy quiz to see if you fit the mold.
1. Have you ever commented about someone or something in a negative or superior manner on your blog? If so, you just might be a Snob-Blogger.
2. Do you and your blog readers commiserate about topics together on your blog comment system? If true, itís possible you might be a Snob-Blogger.
3. Does your blog link to all of your other blog friends who link back to you? On that occasion, you are most likely a Snob-Blogger.
4. If you have ever ranted about something that is only interesting to you and your blogger friends, you, Iím afraid are a Snob-Blogger.
5. If you know what RSS means, Iím guessing you are a Snob-Blogger.
6. If you would stop publishing your blog because you knew nobody was reading it, you my friend are most likely a Snob-Blogger.
7. Do you recognize Wil Wheaton as someone other than the geeky kid from Star Trek: The Next Generation? If so, you are certainly a Snob-Blogger.
Other Snob-Blogger characteristics include:
ē Writing rants and opinions about things you never bothered to learn about first
ē Thinking that your blog is just as, or more powerful than the mass mainstream media
About the Author: For expert blog writers and to remove the hassle from owning a blog, visit the http://www.WordContent.com website.