Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Nine KickAss Ways to Burn the flab in Seven Days!
1. Holistic Fitness is crucial: Keep your overall fitness in mind instead of just one facet of it. Realize that there are four major aspects that one work on: aerobic fitness, endurance and muscle strength, body composition and flexibility. Develop and build upon each of these every training day.
2. Focus on the sport’s objectives: Hone parts of the body which is most used for your primary activity activity. If you play soccer you would want to hammer on endurance, and if you compete at karate you might rather focus on strength training.
3. Tag your girlfriend: Chugging along on the fitness train is simpler when you work with someone. Misery loves company as we know. Draw upon your girlfriend’s enthusiasm when yours is running low. You’ll perk up all the more as she depends on you to motivate her. But before you bring her, ensure that she shares the same goals as yourself.
4. Bring the tape: No, not the VHS, you lazy lump! The measuring tape. Take stock of your stats, including your arms, chest, waist, thighs and wherever else that you are trying to make sexier. Get a habit out of re-measuring once a week. As you admire some measurable results, you motivate yourself all the more!
5. Bring in the Goals: Jot attainable short and long term goals for yourself! Don’t just hit the homerun and pat yourself on the back once you reach them. No, I want you to break all stops and reward yourself with something special! But please, don’t make the reward something that will be detrimental to your goals, such as chugging down beers or popping tarts into that gut. Make your goals reachable. Set goals that are challenging but not depressing.
6. Time to commit: Set holy appointments with yourself. Can the excuses as to why you can’t workout. Jot them on your calendar, highlight them and draw all manner of motivational pix next to them. Stick with it! Respect this time for yourself and let others know about it. When someone asks you out for coffee let them know your workout dates, and ask them to join you. This way people will know that during that time you are unavailable. The moment you accept gut –swelling coffee outs, you will postpone future workouts.
7. Reach out and streeeetch: Stretching exercises make any workout easier- it floods your body with happy chemicals like endorphins. Take care to stretch before a workout and afterwards as well.
8. Your Personal Space: Where you run the gauntlet is just as important as what you do. Ensure that you are comfortable and enervated in your chosen workout place. Good places include TV magazines and music. Keep water and fruit bowls within reach. How many times have you used getting drinks as an excuse to stop cardio?
9. Please the lenses: What can be more motivating than before and after shots of people who have lost weight or built muscle? Sheer eye-candy! Now what if photos were of you? You see yourself everyday and sometimes it is easy to forget the old you. Take those photos right now and look at them often. Looking at the before photos and looking in the mirror is not enough. Take after photos every week.
About the Author: ***
An expert at persuasion influence, Joseph R. Plazo conducts
leadership executive coaching and runs a free content article directory on total human empowerment.
Joseph achieved financial independence at 22, authored five NLP books, mentored
hundreds and indulges in his passion for radionics. Always to take the initiative,
his battle cry is "Ducunt volentem fata, nolentem trahunt."