Weight loss methods - Cheapest , Fastest and Safest
i've tried every possible method to lose weight , i have tried 3 methods to lose weight
1-Weight Loss Surgery (the fastest method) :
Severe obesity is a chronic condition that is very difficult to treat. For some people, surgery to promote weight loss by restricting food intake or interrupting digestive processes is an option. But keep in mind that surgery to produce weight loss is a serious undertaking. You should clearly understand the pros and cons associated with the procedures before making a decision.
How Does Surgery Promote Weight Loss?
The concept of gastric surgery to control obesity grew out of results of operations for cancer or severe ulcers that removed large portions of the stomach or small intestine.
Because patients undergoing these procedures tended to lose weight after surgery, some doctors began to use such operations to treat severe obesity. The first operation that was widely used for severe obesity was a type of intestinal bypass. This operation, first used 40 years ago, caused weight loss through malabsorption (decreased ability to absorb nutrients from food because the intestines were removed or bypassed).
The idea was that patients could eat large amounts of food, which would be poorly digested or passed along too fast for the body to absorb many calories. The problem with this surgery was that it caused a loss of essential nutrients (malnutrition) and its side effects were unpredictable and sometimes fatal. The original form of the intestinal bypass operation is no longer used.
Surgeons now use other techniques that produce weight loss primarily by limiting how much the stomach can hold. Two types of surgical procedures used to promote weight loss are:
Restrictive surgery. During these procedures the stomach is made smaller. A section of your stomach is removed or closed which limits the amount of food it can hold and causes you to feel full.
Malabsorptive surgery. Most of digestion and absorption takes place in the small intestine. Surgery to this area shortens the length of the small intestine and/or changes where it connects to the stomach, limiting the amount of food that is completely digested or absorbed (causing malabsorption). These surgeries are now performed along with restrictive surgery.
Through food intake restriction, malabsorption or a combination of both, you can lose weight since less food either goes into your stomach or stays in your small intestine long enough to be digested and absorbed.
What Are the Benefits and Risks Associated With Weight Loss Surgeries?
Surgery to produce weight loss is a serious undertaking. Before making a decision, talk to your doctor about the following benefits and risks.
Weight loss. Immediately following surgery, most patients lose weight rapidly and continue to do so until 18 to 24 months after the procedure. Although most patients then start to regain some of their lost weight, few regain it all.
Obesity-related conditions improve. For example, in one study, blood sugar levels of most obese patients with diabetes returned to normal after surgery. Nearly all patients whose blood sugar levels did not return to normal were older or had diabetes for a long time.
Risks and Side Effects
* Vomiting. This is a common risk of restrictive surgery caused by the small stomach being overly stretched by food particles that have not been chewed well.
* "Dumping syndrome." Caused by malabsorptive surgery, this is when stomach contents move too rapidly through the small intestine. Symptoms include nausea, weakness, sweating, faintness and, occasionally, diarrhea after eating, as well as the inability to eat sweets without becoming extremely weak.
* Nutritional deficiencies. Patients who have weight-loss surgery may develop nutritional deficiencies such as anemia, osteoporosis and metabolic bone disease. These deficiencies can be avoided if vitamin and mineral intakes are maintained.
* Complications. Some patients who have weight-loss operations require follow-up operations to correct complications. Complications can include abdominal hernias, infections, breakdown of the staple line (used to make the stomach smaller) and stretched stomach outlets (when the stomach returns to its normal size).
* Gallstones. More than one-third of obese patients who have gastric surgery develop gallstones. Gallstones are clumps of cholesterol and other matter that form in the gallbladder. During rapid or substantial weight loss a person's risk of developing gallstones increases. They can be prevented with supplemental bile salts taken for the first six months after surgery.
* Need to temporarily avoid pregnancy. Women of childbearing age should avoid pregnancy until their weight becomes stable because rapid weight loss and nutritional deficiencies can harm a developing fetus.
* Side effects. These include nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, excessive sweating, increased gas and dizziness.
* Lifestyle changes. Patients with extensive bypasses of the normal digestive process require not only close monitoring, but also life-long diet and exercise modifications and vitamin and mineral supplementation.
2- exercises and food control (the cheapest method) :
A great philosopher once said, 'Diet is just 'die' with a 't' on it.' (It was Garfield the cat). But, hey, these days diet is much more fun than it was in the carrot-juice-and-three-lettuce-leaves days. If you want to lose weight, many people swear by the Montignac food combining system, whereby certain food groups may not be combined in a single meal. Although recent research shows that this may actually be less effective than the old fashioned EH system (where you Eat Half the normal quantity), it has the very definite plus of being interesting. Even if it's only half as effective, the fact that it's easy to stick to without monotony makes it a strong contender.
One other diet which can produce dramatic effects fairly quickly (and sustainably) is to focus on fat reduction. Stop using butter, margarine, drink black tea and coffee, have toast instead of cereal with milk, reduce dairy product intake. Don't overdo it, a certain amount of fat in the diet is essential, but so many modern foods have added fat that cutting out the fat which you add can have an immediate and positive effect.
Current thinking indicates that five or six light meals spread over the day is better than the traditional three square meals of old. This is not an excuse for grazing (you can kiss your waistline goodbye if you sit on the sofa eating Pringles and watching the telly of an evening), but it is a good idea to have some healthy snacks to prevent the body kicking in its built-in emergency systems. One reason so many weight-loss diets fail is that the body responds to reduced food intake by slowing down the metabolism - the 'famine response' - which works against you, especially as this also means that the food you eat may be laid down as fat as a buffer against the perceived famine conditions. Which also probably wasn't quite what you had in mind. So break out the crudités, dip them in houmous instead of Sainsbury's rather nice thousand-island dip, and enjoy.
Oh my is this a thorny subject. Every year in January millions of people take themselves to the gyms and health clubs of the world as a New Year's resolution. And between five and six weeks later most of them have stopped going. Why? Because exercise is, of itself, boring. So the secret of a successful exercise programme lies not in the exercises themselves, but the combination, duration, environment and dedication.
There are two main sorts of exercise, resistance and cardiovascular, and both suffer from exactly the same problem: just as you're hitting a rut and getting bored with them, the effect hits a plateau and you stop making progress. There is a way round it, but you have to have a good gym. The secret of a successful exercise programme is as follows:
* Commitment. You have to mean it.
* Goals. Use the SMART technique (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed). So, set yourself a target of two pounds lost per week for one month, or whatever.
* Variety. You have no idea how boring it is running towards a mirror image of yourself. So ask the trainers in the club for suggestions - two minutes running at 7mph on the flat, one minute at 6mph on a 5% incline, repeated four times, for example. You are paying for their expertise; use it!
* Regular re-assessments. When you join most clubs they'll assess you. You can generally get a re-assessment any time just by asking, and they'll help you work out a new programme with new challenges and different exercises. If they don't, you're at the wrong place. Find a better gym.
* Just do it! You have to go, and keep going. Three or four times a week. Sounds like a lot? Well, it might be - but it's the same amount of time you probably spend keeping up with soap operas, and it's much better for you.
3- weight loss pills (the safest method) :
the last weight loss method is to take some weight loss pills
If you Combine Weight Loss Pills with a healthy diet and regular exercise you can lose weight even faster (however you can still lose weight with no dieting or exercise).
with weight loss pills
*you can eating Burgers and Pizza : Easy.. Weight Loss Pills assists in the body to absorb food and expend energy, therefore resulting in safe and effective weight loss, so you will lose weight while
eating the same food you love.
*You can easily lose up to 2kg per week : Because Weight Loss Pills is formulated to help the body naturally burn fat, these losses are possible with with no exercise or changes in diet.
*Will be Better looking : Certainly. Not only that you well feel better and healthier. Many customers email us reporting their lives have greatly improve with the new energy, new look, and new health.
*Increases fat metabolism thus combats obesity by reducing fat deposits.
*Supports the digestive system, leading to ejection of wastes and assimilation of essential nutrients.
*Controls onset of any depression or weight loss related mood swings.
*no side effects.
till now there is no disadvantage for weight loss pills.
here you will find an example of weight loss pills just visit the link below.
About the Author: waleed khamis is a Specialized in weight lose methods.
see more about weight loss pills at http://freepills.ueuo.com