Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Reseller Web Hosting
Let us start learning what a reseller web hosting is by understanding what web hosting is all about. This will give you an advantage over others who start web hosting with limited knowledge. Success may therefore be around the corner if you understand what you are getting yourself into. Next, you will need to learn what the types of web hosting are, and of course, this includes what a reseller web hosting is. What is web hosting? Web hosting is an internet hosting service that allows people or organizations to host their own websites by connecting to the server of the web host. It is like a Building Administrator who sub-leases his building with different individuals or companies.
What are the types of web hosting?
· Free web hosting service
· Shared web hosting service
· Virtual dedicated server
· Dedicated hosting service
· Collocation hosting service
· Cluster hosting
· Reseller web hosting
What are the Web services available?
· File hosting
· Image hosting
· Video hosting
· Blog hosting
· One-click hosting
· Shopping cart hosting
You now know what web hosting is, what the types of web hosting are and what we services are available. We can now move to the topic of our discussion. What is reseller web hosting? Reseller web hosting is a web hosting service that splits his hard drive space and bandwidth and resells web hosting. He is not necessarily the owner of the web hosting service, but he acquires a reseller web hosting service and resells spaces to individuals or organization. Using the above example, reseller is the unit lessee and he shares his unit to other business and charges them for the rent as well. This is of course illegal based on the Rental Code but in web hosting, this is a legal practice.
What are the benefits of reseller web hosting?
· You earn from reselling web-hosting service. You command your price and the web hosting company will not have any hand on your dealings with your customers.
· You may earn from the sales made by your customers using the reseller web hosting you offer.
· You are backed by the technical support provided by the web hosting company. You may then service your customers using this technical support. You therefore meet your customers' requirement even if you have minimal understanding of the technicalities and support they need.
· You may also purchase add-on services from the web hosting company with discounted rates from 35% to 50%. You may resell this to your customers at your own discretion.
Of course, these benefits will depend on the web hosting company you hire. It is therefore recommended that before you hop on the reseller web hosting bandwagon, do you homework; this will ensure you know what you are getting yourself into. It will also allow you to know, which among the huge selection of web hosting companies will be beneficial to you and your customers.
About the Author: Charles Ryder is a successful Webmaster and publisher for numerous web sites. He provides useful, always accessible information for his readers. Please visit Reseller Hosting.