Useful Tips On Driving Across Dubai
Any world class infrastructure will carry its own problems along with the high standards of living it might own. Dubai being one of the busiest cities in the world, does also have its own quota of overcrowding, planning woes, traffic congestion and cultural and sociological matters to take care of. Those traveling from the developed nations might specially find some of these issues very nagging.
Traffic congestion is one such aspect of Dubai's life, that often gets mentioned in all Dubai related chatters. Cars on Dubai's roads could often be found over speeding, evading red signals or skidding on in the wrong lane. Despite having tough regulations in place for dealing with the traffic violations, freak collisions keep on being reported from various parts of Dubai at an alarming rate.
The administration is busy on its own part chalking out plans for new flyovers and highway junctions to deal with the situation. Major revamps are being awaited in the traffic department as well. Five new divisions have been devised to regulate vehicular movement and thus improve upon the traveling scenario in general. This will also help in apprehending the traffic violators more easily.
Overcrowding on Dubai's roads is found to be maximum at a time when schools have just started again after vacationing. One should start early from home during such times to be able to on time at workplace, and similarly be ready to be late after usual working hours. We are enlisting some easy tips for the commuters here for making out a safe and speedy journey across Dubai's overcrowded roads.
1. Linking roads should be made one's first priority, in case one was dreadful of encountering an overcrowded narrow street. The extra few hundred yards would mean almost zilch in terms of the gasoline costs but would help one save plenty of traveling minutes.
2. Do not move on from one to another lane, unless you were certain about acquiring greater speeds. People often end up stranded more in the lanes they to move on to compared to where they had earlier been in.
3. Keep alternative routs well planned before commuting across Dubai. Not all the routs are going to be of help everyday, but some will indeed prove out to be handy on different occasions.
4. Avoiding being trapped inside a lane that might disallow you lateral movement. Always make sure you had enough space around to move out of the lane you were about to enter in.
5. One should avoid making use of very usual routs on times. Make sure the flyover or underpass you were about to pass through did indeed have free flowing traffic. Better face out the red signals at normal junctions than being trapped inside an overtly flooded underpass.
6. Identifying slow or fast moving patches in lanes is very significant. All lanes normally do have sections that will either speed up or slow down with time. One may even find a pattern of various speeds on different routs one normally travels across Dubai. Once you have made an observation of the routs you generally move along, you might easily switch over from one to another lane at different locations.
7. Once gaining optimum speeds in the less crowded lanes, be careful of not being trapped inside the formations of moving vehicles. These formation can hinder your speeds considerably as you move on with them.
Getting used to the above traffic suggestions might take some time, but it will help you in saving a lot of time in the longer run.
About the Author: This article was written by Pankaj Mohan on behalf of DubaiFurnishedApartments.com. Kindly, visit this site to get information on dubai marina rentals and the changes taking place in the dubai apartments rental segment.