Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Tips to save on hotels !
Planning that dream trip? Hey, you certainly need something to help your money take you a little farther. Or else, you could have to end up with paying a lot extra for airfare, car rentals, and especially the hotels. After all, every dollar in your wallet is worth the time and hard work. Accommodation is the most crucial thing that you should not feel skeptical about while visiting any foreign place.
Keeping the changing scenario of hotels in mind always be smart about your choices. As many think, it will not be a slow up hill battle doing that but a little meticulous preparation.
So here are some tips to save on hotels. You may feel your early acquaintance with them but it’s good to have a refresher on such stuffs. So, check them out:
* If planning a trip on weekend, you can easily avail the advantages of weekend rates. Usually, hotels that cater to tourists offer excellent discounts on what they take as off season, weekend. Make sure to go through the available rates properly. And, get the best weekend ever.
* The longer you book in advance, the more are your discounts especially during off season. It could include 50% discounts thereby getting you the good value of your money. Cheap bookings in hotel should not mean shoddy service. Your stay must be respectable together with great customer care service.
* If you are taking a trip with your friends or family, ensure to inquire about group rates or family rates. Several hotels can be there offering good options for multiple bookings. Most of them may even the exclusive offer like providing an additional stay for a day or two at no extra cost.
* Variations in supply and demand patterns are the two factors that cause either an increase or decrease in the hotel rates. So, being cautious about the peak periods can really be advantageous in terms of savings. However, at many properties, you may ask to pay for the peak season charges for your stay in the hotel. This may happen even if you decide on to make any modifications in the dates between on and off seasons. Therefore, never hesitate to take the initiative to ask when rates go down. This is why it is always said, “Flexibility always brings excellent results”.
* Things that the hotels never talk about can considerably add to the cost of your stay. Never let this bother you. Always, first search about the important things including hotel fees and other additional local amenities like spas, gym and business centers prior you give your words to stay.
* Many travelers inadvertently let the opportunity go out of their hand. How? Of course, by not making the enough space for bargaining. But, negotiating for a better deal is usually worth the time and hard work. Any good hotel manager would favor having a customer paying less than the actual rate than no customer at all.
* If you don’t ask, you will never know. In case, you come across to something in your hotel bill that you sense is unfair, ensure to inquire about it. Hotel authorities will certainly have to cut down those additional charges. After all, it is all about maintaining the goodwill.
Make most of your stay together with pocketing the savings by embarking on any of the tips. Cheers!!!
About the Author: Author:
For India hotel reviews, ratings and hotel guide for more than 500 destinations in India, visit http://www.indiahotelreview.com