Five Ways To Get A Great Deal On Your Las Vegas Trip
Thinking of heading to Vegas soon? You're not alone. Millions visit this amazing destination each year, but the simple truth is that it's not a cheap vacation. If you want to head there soon, consider these Las Vegas discount tips to help you save some cash.
1. If you have to fly, do it cheap. Try booking your flight in advance. Airlines will give you lower rates the farther in advance you book, and in most cases, you can make seat reservations up to eleven months ahead of time. You should also consider using one of the many travel mega-sites available. Places like Expedia and Travelocity really do offer some good discounts on airfare. One final way to fly cheaply is to volunteer to be bumped on a flight. Airlines are quite busy these days, and they tend to overbook their flights. Get there early and volunteer to be bumped. If you do, and you're on a busy flight, the chances are good that you'll fly to Vegas first class, and get a voucher for your next flight to be free.
2. Finding Las Vegas discounts on a hotel may seem like a slam dunk with all of the casinos, but it's a bit harder than it may seem. Lots of hotels might seem like a good deal, but that's not always the case. That's not to say that its difficult to find a discounted lodging facility. Again, consider one of those travel mega-sites like Expedia or Travelocity. If that doesn't work for you, though, you might think about a travel discount card. It can offer you up to twenty percent Las Vegas discounts on things like hotels. One of the best available is the IV Las Vegas Membership Discount Card, which offers a discount on two major hotels.
3. Save money on your food expenses. We all have to eat, and Vegas offers some of the best restaurants on the planet. They also, though, have some of the highest price tags. When you check into your hotel, see if they can offer you any Las Vegas coupons. Many have deals they can offer you just for staying with them. Those travel discount cards can also get you great rates on that tab. The IV Las Vegas Membership Discount card, for example, has over thirty restaurants you can save money at.
4. Never, never pay full price for a Vegas show. The shows are one of the top attractions, and for many, they're the reason they come to Vegas. You don't have to even consider paying full price for a show, though. It'd just be a waste of money. Consider purchasing a trip package that includes shows, hotels, and food. It can save you a ton of money. You may even be able to find a Las Vegas discounts on trip packages. Many of the discount cards offer them.
5. Finally, if you're thinking about the other attractions while you're there, think ahead about possible discounts. It's possible to get a discount through your hotel, through a travel package, or through the IV Las Vegas Membership Discount card with just about any attraction you want to visit, so look around to find a deal before you pay full admission price for a helicopter tour, a museum, or anything else you might want to do.
If you're headed to Vegas soon, you're probably looking to save some cash while you're there. Consider these tips, and think about investing in a discount card like the ones mentioned, and you're sure to keep that extra money in your wallet.
About the Author: Wait! Don't spend more than you have to in Las Vegas. A good discount card can make all the difference. Click Here to find out how to save some cash now.