Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Manchester Airport parking explained – Top advice on how to save time and money from a seasoned traveller
Manchester Airport is home to 95 tour operators offering passengers over 300 domestic and international destinations. Manchester Ringway International Airport handles nearly 20 million passengers per year, so it’s hardly surprising that finding the right Manchester Airport parking to suit your needs can be such a nightmare – time consuming and expensive. However, the key to finding the right parking for your needs, at the right price, is now divulged for your reading pleasure…
There are various Manchester Airport parking options available to passengers travelling through the Airport depending on budget, length of stay and level of service required. Determining which Manchester Airport parking option will best suit your needs is the first step:
* Standard Manchester Airport Parking
Manchester short term parking is perfect for collecting or dropping off passengers, or for short trips. Any cars left unattended in the set down or pick up areas, will be towed away by the police and a release fee will be incurred. Therefore, if you need to leave your car unattended, motorists must park in the Manchester short stay car parks available at each Terminal.
* Business Manchester Airport Parking
For travellers that need fast access through from parking to the airport can use the premier Park service. A car parking space will be pre-allocated, and on arrival, a staff member will have the booking details, take the car keys and park the car on your behalf. On your return, the car will be ready and waiting.
* Manchester Long Term Parking
For passengers travelling away for more than a few days, Manchester long term parking is recommended. This is where the minefield begins. There are a huge number of different options available for Manchester Airport parking, and many companies competing for your business. The long stay car parks are serviced by regular shuttle bus services to the terminal buildings, running from every 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the car park you choose. Passengers using this option must leave plenty of time as the transfer to the airport takes from 30 to 50 minutes. Keep reading for tips on how to make your Manchester Airport parking decision and get the best price.
* Meet and Greet Manchester Airport Parking
If you find bus transfers and off-site Manchester Airport parking a hassle, meet and greet Manchester Airport Parking offers customers a convenient valet service. Amongst many benefits, travellers can check-in within minutes of arriving at the airport and drive away minutes after clearing customs. A selection of meet and greet Manchester Airport Parking is available including standard valet service, undercover chauffeured parking or chauffeured parking with a wash and vacuum.
* Disabled Parking at Manchester Airport
The blue badge scheme applies to car parks only as there is no waiting outside the terminal buildings themselves. All short stay car parks have dedicated parking bays for blue badge holders so ensure you take your badge with you. All long stay car parks have disabled parking bays situated near the entrances or reception office, however, to arrange long term parking closer to the terminal in the short stay car parks, passengers should call 0161 489 3732. Extra charges may apply and you will need to have your travel details and blue badge number handy.
Now we’ve looked at all the options, ‘how do I make sure I get the best quote to save me money?’, I hear you ask…
* Choose the best option for your needs: Whether this be standard or business Manchester Airport parking, Manchester long term parking, meet and greet or disabled parking
* Pre-book: Booking Manchester Airport parking in advance will secure your parking space
* Discounts: Online bookings will normally reward you with a further discount
* Save time, find the right price and compare your options: Use an online Manchester airport parking price checker to make sure you are not paying over the odds. A price checker enables you to compare parking prices online.
The best Manchester airport parking price checker that I have found to compare Manchester airport car parking is available on the Manchester Airport information site:
* Truly Independent - so they get the best deals on parking prices and pass them on to you
* Better Rates - the Company goes direct to the Manchester Airport parking operators so they can negotiate better rates
* Monitor Competitors - to ensure they offer you the best prices
* Information in one screen shot – so you can instantly see the best option and price for your needs
* Book online – traipsing around for the best Manchester Airport parking is a thing of the past!
So next time you travel away, just follow the Manchester Airport parking tips in this simple guide, and you’re away - more relaxed and with a few extra pennies in your pocket.
About the Author: Bethanie Ashley is a frequent traveller keen to pass on time and money saving advice to others. Further useful information such as how to get to the airport, public transport, Manchester Airport parking, Terminal facilities, Airport security, Airlines, destinations, and for booking and paying for airport lounges, car rental, airport parking, travel insurance and foreign currency, can be found on the Manchester Information website.