Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
5 Travel Tips for your honeymoon
1. Set a budget, go to a travel agent and find the best and cheapest travel packages available. After all this is your honeymoon you want it to be special but you also donít want to come back from your honeymoon, and then realize that you are broke and have to live off bread and peanut butter for three months.
2. Arrange all you honeymoon plans before hand, you donít want to run round and make travel arrangements on the day of your wedding. Make your reservations at least 4 to 6 months ahead of time, to get the most suitable rooms and the best flight times.
3. Donít go to a particular destination, at the wrong season. Your time their will be boring, uninteresting and u will wish that your honeymoon was over. Plan ahead and find out which season is suitable for a great honeymoon.
4. Donít check in your wedding dress at the airport, take it with you on the plane. You donít want to arrive at your destination and find that your dress has disappeared. This will only upset u and u will start thinking about funny little things, like this is a sign that u shouldnít get married. Please take your dress with you on the plane we donít want you to leave your husband to be, high and dry at the altar.(the same goes for the groom)
5. Take all your documents with you in your handbag. Donít leave it in the hands of airport officials. When your luggage disappears, all you will get from them will be a look of confusion.
About the Author: Article written by Goffe Holt,
Goffe Holt is a travelholic. Visit Africa Honeymoons or the Specialized Safaris blog.