Vectors and 3D Models
Local Search - Travel
Weather Information
Get the App for Smartphones and Tablets

Go Back

WhmSoft Free Articles Directory
Free Articles for Reprint
Free Articles to Publish
Free Articles for Newsletters
Videos to Watch

Page Generation Date and Time:
03/20/2019 04:24:04

Free the Animation VR / AR
Play to reveal 3D images and 3D models!
Demonstration A-Frame / Multiplayer
Android app on Google Play
vlrPhone / vlrFilter
Project of very low consumption, radiation and bitrate softphones, with the support of the spatial audio, of the frequency shifts and of the ultrasonic communications / Multifunction Audio Filter with Remote Control!

Alexa Data

Go To Articles Directory Home Page

To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !

Tell a Friend:

With your mobile phone (WAP / I-Mode / iPhone / PDA), for free:
The Top News -
The Daily Files -
All the Directory Files -

Web version of feeds:
Podcast Music -
Daily Files -

You can play the Guitar Drum Revolution game (flash game) by following the link below:
Play Guitar Drum Revolution Game

You can play free online games (flash games) by following the link below:
Free Online Games

Play the samples below:
ToilettageMagic Tiles7up PinballChaos FactionPuzzle Farter

You can view the people (celebrities) news and the front page news (with videos, images and constant updates) by following the link below:
View Recent News
or by visiting the WhmSoft Service blog:
News Photos Slideshows

Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.

Related Topics
Images - Links - Articles

travelers insurance
travel channel
travel sites
travel trailers
travel agency
travel and leisure
travel quotes
New York travelocity
New York

Related Images

Article Category Videos to Watch
Go to the Videos Pages

Passport Regulations and Services - Are You Fully Prepared?

The Changing Passport Regulations

At the moment, if you are traveling to Mexico, Canada, Bermuda, Panama or the Caribbean, a passport is not necessary. But that will be changing soon. Due to The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004, on January 8, 2007, all travelers coming from or returning from these destinations will need a passport to enter the United States.

This January 8, 2007 date is for travelers entering the United States by air or by sea. For travelers entering the United States across a land border, they will be required to start providing passports as identification on January 1, 2008. All of the new regulations are required for adults and children alike.

Currently, the regulation states that any traveler wishing to enter or re-enter the United States from these destinations needs to have a valid driver's license and a birth certificate. Those documents will not be enough once January hits. They will still be accepted if you are returning from a U.S. territory such as Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Since they are U.S. territories, it is not considered leaving the United States when you visit there.

If you are planning to travel outside of the United States or its territories after the New Year and don't have a passport, now is the time to be applying for one. The average time for processing a passport is six weeks. The busy time for passport applications tends to be between January and July. You are likely to get your passport more quickly if you give in your application between August and December. So now is the time to do make your application. If you need your passport more quickly, there is an expedited service for an extra fee.

You may be wondering about the fees associated with a passport in general. Actually, they aren't so bad when you think about it. A passport is good for ten years, so when you divide the cost of the passport by the number of years it is valid, you're getting a pretty good bang for your buck. Much better than say the or so you probably have to pay every year to register a car in most states - even if none of your personal information changes..

So, what are the fees exactly? For children under sixteen, a passport will cost . For those sixteen and older, a passport will cost . To get a passport renewed, the fees are . So for an adult with his first passport, the cost ends up being .70 a year. Pretty cost effective, huh? Of course, those fees don't include the price paid for getting your passport photo or for the added fees if you want your application expedited.

If you have never applied for a passport before, there are some things you will want to know before applying.

You must apply in person. There are over 7,000 facilities in the United States that can issue passports. To find the one that is near you, you can go to and type in your zip code. The website will direct you to the facilities that are nearest to you.

You will need proof that you are a United States citizen or proof of your nationality. For U.S. citizens born in the U.S. you will need a certified copy of your birth certificate issued by a government office (not a hospital). For U.S. citizens born outside the U.S., you will need a Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship. An expired U.S. passport can also be used as proof.

Have your passport photos taken before applying. The type of photographs you need are very specific, but that is to ensure that no one else can use your passport. You must have two identical photographs that have been taken within the last six months. The size of the photographs must be 2 x 2 inches. Your picture within the photo must be between 1 and 1 3/8 inches. The photo must be on a white background. You must be facing forward, showing your full face and not wearing a hat or dark glasses.

You will need a photo ID with your signature. This can be an expired U.S. passport, a Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship, a valid government ID card, a valid military ID card, or a valid driver's license.

Once you have all of your documents and photos in order, you can fill out an application for a passport known as a DS-11. Do not sign the application unless you are in the presence of the person who will be executing your passport. If you do sign it without the executor, your application will become invalid.

You can download an application and have it filled out before you visit the facility that will issue your passport. To download the application, go to

If you already have a passport, but it has expired you can renew your passport by mail if you meet the following requirements.

Your passport must not be damaged.
It must have been received within the past 15 years.
You must have been at least 16 years old when it was issued.
You still have the same name as the one in the passport (or a legal document proving your name change).

If you do not meet the above requirements, you must apply in person for a new passport.

About the Author: This important message on passport services was brought to you by daily travel air.

Recommended Web Site(s):

Easy Articles Home Page - Articles Directory

Recommended WhmSoft Web Sites, Feeds and WAP Address:

WhmSoft Software Home Page - Software
WhmSoft Services Login Page - Music and Images
WhmSoft Moblog Home Page - Blog - Photo Gallery
WhmSoft Free Online Games Home Page - Flash Games
WhmSoft Services RSS Feed - Daily Music, Image and 3D Flash Animation
Classical Music with Drum RSS Feed - MIDI and MP3 Files
Classical Music with Drum Podcast Feed - MP3 and MP3 Files
WAP / I-Mode / PDAs - Daily Music, Image and Flash Animation

Home Pages:

WhmSoft Free Articles for Reprint Home Page
WhmSoft Services Home Page - Music and Images
Copyright (C) 2006-2019 WhmSoft - All Rights Reserved.