Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Basic Rules of Scam Baiting
There are handfuls on common sense basic rules, which a scam baiter should follow:
1. The first rules is to have a good anti-virus software running on your system all the time and do keep the virus definitions ready. This is must for any computer which has internet connection but it is most significant for the scam baiting.
2. Make sure you donít believe in anything, which a scammer tells you until you know it is true. In case scammer tells you ďhere is my photoĒ you could argue it isnít. If on Monday the scammer tells you its Monday, check the calendar. Itís possibly Tuesday.
3. Next you should make sure that you do not give any real personal information to the scammer. This needs to be very obvious. Any actual personal information carries your real name, real address, place of work, real bank account number, and personal e-mail address and so on.
4. Remember you should never go to meet any scammer in person, regardless of their location given. As most scammers are just nothing more than pretty cheat artists, there had been many cases of muggings, kidnappings and also murder of people who had gone to meet with 419 scammers. Please do not do it.
5. And the most important rule is, you should never involve directly any innocent third parties in you scam bait. No matter how much you may hate you boss or your ex-spouse, donít take revenge through this. You should not take on the identity of any real person existing or do not send a scammer to meet with any real person.
About the Author: Dany Siraz is an expert in analyzing and describing the spamís that are making the people to fall as prey without awareness, especially the Nigerian 419 scams. He had published many articles about describing the way of spam producers to fraud the people especially through e-mails, and had advised the best ways and tips to escape from these spam frauds. For further more details of Nigerian 419 scam visit to http://www.nigerianspam.com/.