8 tips for women to help you strip for your lover
Here are the 8 tips that will help you strip for your lover with the maximum effect.
First remember the beauty of stripping for you lover is the fact that you are not a professional. You are not someone that they do not know, or can not touch. You are alive and they care for you, so let your guard down and take it off! Here are step by step instructions to stripping for your lover – good luck!
1. First things first, you have to have music. Our bodies naturally want to move and sway with the help of music. So pick up some seductive, yet slow music and turn it up! You want to pick something with a slower tempo and practice with the rhythm to get a grove for taking your clothes off to the beat of the music. You are not in a race; you don’t want something too fast that would defeat the purpose. Slow down – nice and easy!
2. For the outer layer of clothing, pick something that you would wear on a daily basis. No not your sweats, something that you would wear to the office or dinner. This layer does not have to be “skimpy”, save that for the next layer!
3. Pick some lingerie that you are comfortable in. You must feel good about yourself or your strip tees act will not go as well as planned! You want to feel sexy, try out the garter belt and stockings, it really adds to the show!
4. Strut out of the bathroom and glide over to the music and press play. Dim the lights if possible – helps set the mood. Let your hair down and run your fingers through it or whip it around a bit.
5. Unbutton a couple of buttons on your shirt while dancing around. Flash your lover with a sneak peak of the underneath and then close your blouse again. Begin slowly unbuttoning your blouse and then give it a toss and drape it across your lover.
6. Turn around and dance shaking your bottom, then give a sneak peak by raising your skirt. Turn back around and lose the skirt. Dance for a bit allowing your lover to enjoy your sexy lingerie.
7. Continue until you are down to your stockings, garter belt and heels. Dance around a bit, making your lovers mouth water! Go over to your lover and tease a bit by giving a lap dance. Straddle your lover and dance around them.
8. Finally take it all off and well you can figure out the rest!
About the Author: Donald List.
Advices on improving your dating and flirting skills and sex life at Dating and Flirting Helper