Cunnilingus – How To Drive Your Partner Wild!
Cunnilingus is one of the best ways, if not the best way to sexually arouse your partner.
Because, the huge majority of women simply love cunnilingus and a huge amount actually find it more stimulating than full intercourse.
Cunnilingus is easy to learn and the techniques below will help you give you partner mind blowing orgasms.
Keep in mind
Oral sex is all about giving your partner likes, but also never make it predictable make it exciting and this means giving her the un expected –
Variety within the parameters outlined below, will mean your partner will constantly experience the unexpected, making it much more exciting and satisfying.
So let’s look at some basic Cunnilingus
To start make sure your tongue is moist and wet – there is nothing more off putting than a dry tongue! A moist wet tongue simply enhances the experience and increases the sensitivity level.
Firstly, try licking her from vaginal entrance and then focus on the clitoris itself.
Start by following the outer edges of your partner’s vagina and go for both sides.
Use your tongue to, go up and down, your partner will not only relax but wonder what will happen next!
Keep in mind that expectation and surprise increase pleasure so make sure your warm up is done with enthusiasm and a different order of licking each time.
Also show her how much pleasure its giving YOU – This will turn her on even more. Keep in mind the more you enjoy it the more your partner will to!
Hold the two parts together with your lips, run your tongue between the inner and outer labia one side at a time and repeat and vary the pressure and the strokes. Tongue stimulation
The majority of a woman’s nerve endings in the vagina are around the opening and within the first couple of inches inside.
Target them with your tongue, performing Cunnilingus by pushing your tongue into the vagina, lick gently in circular motions combined with flicks of the tongue and vary the speed and the pressure as you do so.
Spread her outer vaginal lips with your fingers. With your tongue pointed, gently lick and flick your tongue across the clitoris and into the vagina.
Make sure to go gently, see the response before going harder with your tongue.
Most women need to be extremely wet to enjoy this as it is quite an intense sensation – you should be able to judge this from your partner’s reaction and respond accordingly.
Sucking her to satisfaction
Expose her clitoris by spreading her vaginal lips and gently pull the hood.
Suck the clitoris (be gentle) and then let it go and repeat again, vary the pressure and the technique and gain guidance from her reaction.
This is normally an incredible turn, because it’s frustrating.
You are in effect warming her up for the other Cunnilingus techniques that are outlined here.
Catching the Clitoris
Take the clitoris in your mouth and suck on it gently, at the same time flick your tongue around it.
This can be done very lightly or hard or a combination. This is normally intensely arousing for your partner.
Use your tongue to spell the alphabet when performing cunnilingus.
Why is it arousing?
Because, your tongue is moving in lots of different directions and you are making your partner wonder what is coming next.
You can use any letters you wish, note the ones that give her most pleasure and remember them for the future!
Other points to keep in mind to make cunnilingus exciting and fun are:
1. Share a shower or bath together before you start to make sure that you are both clean and add gels, lubricants and food to enhance the experience for both of you.
2. Ask your partner what she likes. She can give you directions such as harder, slower, faster, more circles etc – This is something you must do or just listen to her reaction to get direction!
3. Fill your own mouth with as much saliva as you can before you begin and never touch or lick the clitoris when performing Cunnilingus with a dry finger or tongue; it’s a total turn off for your partner.
4. Don't go for the clitoris straight away make sure she is warmed up relaxed and aroused.
Try gentle kissing and licking around the upper thighs and vulva area and work your way up to the clitoris don’t hot it straight away with cunnilingus – you need to warm her up and relax her.
5. Use a variety of ways to arouse her. We cant stress this enough.
If you repeat the same method your partner will become insensitive to it, keep in mind variety with Cunnilingus and don’t allow her to turn off and expect the obvious.
6. As she becomes more aroused, insert a finger or two into her vagina as well if you wish and open up your options to please her.
7. Continue to touch and hold her as she orgasms from cunnilingus and most importantly after she does. Make sure she knows you love her and have enjoyed it to
8. The clitoris has more nerve endings than the entire head of the penis.
Always be very careful not to be to hard, as many women are very sensitive in this area - Ask your partner all the time what turns her on.
Cunnilingus can enhance any relationship and most women love it and getting it right, is all about responding to what your partner wants.
She will tell you or simply listen to her moans for direction!
Cunnilingus is not a science! Its an art and the best tips we can give you are:
1. Follow the tips above but vary the technique – do the unexpected!
2. All women are different so get direction ask what she likes and try to adapt the above.
3. Do it with enthusiasm – If your partner knows you enjoy it she will relax when she knows you enjoy it to.
4. After you have finished show her you care and kiss and hold her
Cunnilingus can give your partner tremendous satisfaction so work on it and it enhance your relationship and give her mind blowing orgasms to remember!
About the Author: For more Free Info
On how to enhance your sex life and to achieve ultimate sexual performance visit our website for articles downloads and features