Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
The Fresh Natural Look and Beauty From Within
Strive to appear as if you did not actually put on makeup. The common terms for this look is minimalist, nude, sheer, natural. All of these terms mean “less is more”. Looking natural is the look of today.
The way to achieve an all-natural look is by using "invisible" makeup products.
The lifestyles of today are casual and easy-going. It is inappropriate to have a “made-up” look. The beauty products available today create a fresh, natural look if used properly.
The goal is to appear as if you are wearing no makeup. Actually you are wearing the sheerest shades and tints of beauty products. Such a look can be achieved by using a sheer foundation that matches the skin tone. If you apply a lighter or darker shade of foundation than the true color of your skin you will create an unnatural appearance.
Apply a pale shade of lipstick to give you that fresh, dewy look.
Below are some beauty products that will give you that fresh natural look:
1. Non-foundation – Foundations that give you a “nude” color will create the illusion of not wearing make-up.
2. Light-tinted moisturizers – These moisturizers hydrate your skin. You can wear these light-tinted moisturizers under your make-up to add to your fresh natural look.
Look for brands that protect the skin. Moisturizers can be put under your make up and the sheer color will perfect the color of your skin giving you a blemish-free look.
3. Lip gloss or nude lipstick – for the natural look; use a product that will give sheen to your lips.
4. Invisible makeup products – there are eye shadows, lip tints, light eyebrow pencils, blushes and a host of other beauty products that will give you that fresh, just “out-of-bed” look.
By using the proper application you can have the natural, minimalist look that will show off the real you.
The woman of today wants to be accepted for who and what she is. By achieving a fresh natural look, you can show off the real you to the world – a woman who is not afraid to be her self and wants to be liked for what she is beneath the covering of minimal make-up products.
Stay beautiful inside and out! Even though we live in a world where companies make millions of dollars in the beauty industry, it helps to know that you do not need to spend a lot of money on products or artificial enhancements to really be beautiful.
When you strive for a positive attitude, a sound mind and body, and a positive well-being you will glow from within. Here are some tips on how you can be beautiful from the inside to the outside:
1. Know who you are and be comfortable with yourself. If you are comfortable with yourself, you know exactly who you are and you have a positive outlook in life.
2. Strive for an inner confidence and embrace your uniqueness.
Beauty is a matter of perception. There are people who do not have angelic features or a perfect profile but once you look at them, they have an aura and air that you just cannot put a finger on. This vitality comes from within. Focus on your good points. Make an effort bring out the best of whom and what you are.
3. Pamper yourself, eat well take care of yourself. If you have good overall health you further enhance your inner beauty.
If you decide to lose weight, do it for yourself - in order to stay healthy. Don’t succumb to the pressures of society; that being beautiful means being paper-thin.
If you are tied to a desk from 9 to 5, spend some time out in the sun during weekends and jog or play a physical game with friends. This will not just give you a break from work but also lift your sprits. Pamper your self from time to time as a reward for all of the hard work that you do.
By following these tips, you are well on your way to being truly beautiful - both inside and out.
Author: Connie Limon. Please visit us at: http://www.selfimprovementbook1.com we are a self improvement article and resource directory. Feel free to send us your self improvement articles.
This article is FREE to publish with resource box.
About the Author: Author: Connie Limon. Please visit us at: http://www.selfimprovementbook1.com we are a self improvement article and resource directory. Feel free to send us your self improvement articles.