Self Defense-When to Carry Your Pepper Spray
Pepper sprays are very effective non lethal self defense items. It is very important to carry them with you if you consider your self defense a serious matter.
Here are some examples of how and where pepper spray can be used.
• In the car: Carjacking is a type of robbery where someone takes your car by force. These carjackings are serious. Drivers can be beaten or even murdered when being pulled out of their car. You can easily prevent carjacking with the help of pepper spray. Keep it in your glove box.
• On a date: It is a good idea to carry self defense pepper spray on a date. With a rape in the USA every six minutes and most of them being the result of casual dating it would be a good idea to carry pepper spray when on a date to defend yourself.
• Walking/Jogging: You may think that you are safe when walking down the street in your own neighborhood. However, it is impossible to predict when you are not at risk. Most assaults occur within 1 mile of a victim's home or workplace. Carry your pepper spray on your walk or run.
• At Work: Today workplace homicide is a common cause of death among female workers in the US. Don't be a victim. Keep pepper spray within easy reach.
• In your purse: Carrying pepper spray in your purse or handbag makes it handy when you need it.
• Camping: There are special formulations of pepper spray specifically for bears. That makes pepper spray the perfect self defense tool for those outdoor adventures.
• Canine Attacks: There were 109 dog bite related deaths in a one year reporting period. UPS drivers, postal workers, delivery personnel, anyone who does a lot of business in residential areas. This special formulation for canines is the perfect answer.
The key is to carry pepper spray whenever you can to ensure your safety.
Women are particularly vulnerable, especially those who work late at night, those in sales positions, real estate agents, and those who live alone. Women in particular need self defense products such as an effective OC pepper spray.
Please Note that even though pepper spray is legal in all 50 states, some states and cities have restrictions. Check with your local police department. Literally thousands of police departments carry and use pepper spray. Why shouldn’t you?
Chances are very good that you are reading this because in some way crime has touched your life or you want to be proactive and protect yourself, family, home, or business from the ravages of crime. That is the first step.
About the Author: NOW the next step is for you to take action TODAY and purchase a pepper spray or pepper gel. Look at our selection of self defense/ home security products at http://www.aaa-safetyfirst.com/peppergel.htm and http://www.aaa-safetyfirst.com/tripleaction.htm both of which provide real "Security Solutions".
Check out our new website at http://www.p-e-p-p-e-r-s-p-r-a-y.com