Vectors and 3D Models
Local Search - SEO
Weather Information
Get the App for Smartphones and Tablets

Go Back


WhmSoft Free Articles Directory
Free Articles for Reprint
Free Articles to Publish
Free Articles for Newsletters
Videos to Watch


Page Generation Date and Time:
06/29/2017 06:02:27

 
Free the Animation VR / AR
Play to reveal 3D images and 3D models!
   
 
vlrPhone / vlrFilter
Project of very low consumption, radiation and bitrate softphones, with the support of the spatial audio, of the frequency shifts and of the ultrasonic communications / Multifunction Audio Filter with Remote Control!



 
 
Alexa Data
 

Go To Articles Directory Home Page

To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !

Tell a Friend:



With your mobile phone (WAP / I-Mode / iPhone / PDA), for free:
The Top News - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/news.php
The Daily Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/get.php
All the Directory Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/wap/choose.php

Web version of feeds:
Podcast Music - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/web/wpodcast.php
Daily Files - http://www.whmsoft.net/services/web/wget.php

You can play the Guitar Drum Revolution game (flash game) by following the link below:
Play Guitar Drum Revolution Game


You can play free online games (flash games) by following the link below:
Free Online Games

Play the samples below:
Kangoo Vs KangooTgfg RacePapal BowlingWinnie L OursonArctic Quest 2

You can view the people (celebrities) news and the front page news (with videos, images and constant updates) by following the link below:
View Recent News
or by visiting the WhmSoft Service blog:
News Photos Slideshows


Article Keyword Videos to Watch
SEO
Click on the image to start the video.



Related Topics
Images - Links - Articles

seo
seoul
seoul time
seoul weather
seog grant
seoul taco
seo in guk
seoul national university
seo tools
seomoz
Boston seo
Boston


Related Images



Article Category Videos to Watch
SEO
Go to the Videos Pages


What is Google’s Page Rank!!

Google's Page Rank is one of the most important criteria for being recognized as a good web page. Page Rank is one of the innovative ideas started by Google. Mainly the concept was that if a web page gives a link to other web page then that link was calculated as a positive vote for the other web page. PR does not depend on the quality of site but it is the criteria which measures the value ness of a web page only.

Mainly it was thought that a webmaster would only link to pages that they thought were interesting and having some quality information for their visitors. Google generally used the number of inbound links to a web page as the criteria to judge the importance of that particular page.

Simply PR is calculated by distributing the PR from all the back links to your page. Along with these it also depends on the content of your page. Some people say that 85% of your PR is calculated by the content of your page and the rest of the 15% are being calculated by links.

Nobody knows for sure how Google calculates PR, and how we can increase it. Important thing is that make your page as good as possible then automatically rest of the world will link to your page and you will get the PR value from these links.


About the Author: Alok Vats is active in the field of web from last two years. He has an ambition to create a directory site for the people who are not satisfied with the current lot of directories. His other blog is for cricket information and his personal life.




Recommended Web Site(s):

Easy Articles Home Page - Articles Directory

Recommended WhmSoft Web Sites, Feeds and WAP Address:

WhmSoft Software Home Page - Software
WhmSoft Services Login Page - Music and Images
WhmSoft Moblog Home Page - Blog - Photo Gallery
WhmSoft Free Online Games Home Page - Flash Games
WhmSoft Services RSS Feed - Daily Music, Image and 3D Flash Animation
Classical Music with Drum RSS Feed - MIDI and MP3 Files
Classical Music with Drum Podcast Feed - MP3 and MP3 Files
WAP / I-Mode / PDAs - Daily Music, Image and Flash Animation

Home Pages:

WhmSoft Free Articles for Reprint Home Page
WhmSoft Services Home Page - Music and Images
Copyright (C) 2006-2017 WhmSoft - All Rights Reserved.