Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Which SEO Company/Firm to Choose for SEO Services?
In the last 2-3 years many new companies have mushroomed, providing cost effective seo services to their customers. In this whole galaxy of seo companies some are authentic, while others are not. A novice owner of the website has a little knowledge of the technical jargon involved in the SEO, and sometimes can get into trouble.
To choose any seo company/firm, first you need to do a study analysis yourself:
1) The history of the seo company/firm providing SEO services.
2) The keywords for which you want to promote your website, because the keyword chosen is directly proportional to the cost of seo services.
3) Timescales involved with the rankings.
4) Never go for an obscure keyword like "company selling cheap products online uk", but rather go for "online products uk".
3) Trying to concentrate on the main essence of business like "teeth whitening services", "plumber services", "google seo services", "purchase books" etc.
First, you should try to look for the essence of your business keywords, and once you achieve rankings for these keywords you can go further with other keywords.
4) Try to ask costing for keywords from seo company(including the timescale).
5) The techniques these seo companies/firm would be using to promote your website through SEO channel. Some companies state that
they have mastered the secret techniques, and hence cannot reveal their techniques. These secret techniques can sometimes prove to be just a damp squib.
6) Their past record of customer satisfaction, and of course contact number of their previous customers.
7) Detailed flowchart of the entire exercise, which a seo company would choose to achieve top rankings. In this flowchart nothing should be hidden from customers.
8) Asking as much as you can regarding each and everything like:
(i) Which keywords to choose?
(ii) What will be time for which rankings will be achieved?
(iii)what rough rankings it will achieve in google, yahoo, msn, and other search engines?
(iv) Writing down your SEO budget for PPC, and organic search engine optimization carefully.
(v) What will be cost for PPC campaigns?
All these above factors will help you to better understand your project, and also your seo company/firm you are deciding to choose.
About the Author: Name: Bhupinder Singh
Occupation: Working as webmaster for BSOLUTIONS, http://www.bsolutions.s5.com, and seoexpert in http://www.seohawk.com.I have worked for several international clients from UK, US, CANADA, and India. Having experience of more than 3 years in web development and Search Engine Optimization, I have evolved a wide expertise in Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com