Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
SEO - The Components of A Business Plan
Websites that are popular, that are functional and that have high page rankings are not ones that were done in a “fly by night” manner. They were constructed from a solid business plan Not sure how to write a business plan? One really good place to look is on your local or federal government websites. They bend over backwards to spell out the process for you.
Whether your site is big or small you still should create a plan that outlines your goals, expected costs, marketing plan and exit strategy. A business plan is your road map for how you expect to succeed and how you'll measure success.
The basic components of your business plan are –
- A summary outlining your goals and objectives. This summary clarifies your intentions and explains in a few paragraphs your short- and long-term goals for the company.
- Your biography. This tells others who you are and how you came to be an expert or become passionate about what you have chosen to sell. This part of a business plan often reveals crucial keywords for SEO.
- A persuasive pitch. This is a page of writing that describes product you plan to offer and a discussion how your product or service differs from everything else on the market. Writing this out can also help you come up with focused SEO keywords and keyword phrases.
- An examination of your market potential. Traditionally, web entrepreneurs would buy web research report from sites such as Forrester Research that cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. However, you may be able to get some basic information simply by using the Web and its many search engines and directories to find information.
- A marketing strategy. How intend to inform the world you're open for business? Will you use online marketing tools to get your company listed on search engines and advertised on other Web sites or will you be writing articles and submitting them to ezines to improve your search engine rankings?
- Create a business plan for you so that you don’t lose sight of your personal quest or vision. It is like a memo to yourself to keep your business on track and profitable.
About the Author: Christopher Angus is a SEO and Website Marketer. He can be contacted at: Sales (at) Brilliantseo.com