Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Search Engine Optimization
What is the so-called Search Engine Optimization? Does the internet truly provide all the answers? If so how we can be sure it is relevance?
The Internet appears to have an answer for every query one can think of. Type in the search engine box and just a click away a number of keywords or phrases are listed – a process which we called optimization. However, do we really achieve the so-called search engine optimization?
From the term itself Search Engine Optimization refers to “getting the most relevant answer or topics from a search engine.” To make it appear optimized, most search engines arrange the topics in a logical order. For example search engine A shows result from a chronological order, search engine B optimizes the result by sorting each website and pages through keyword density; and finally search engine C optimizes the result by highlighting the titles only.
Here are some suggestions for Search Engine Optimization.
(1) Be as specific as possible with the terms. Most search engines uses the so-called spiders, which will sorts all accessible web resources and pages in the internet which similar to your entered word.
(2) If you’re searching for a specific phrase, put the words in quotes. This is to ensure that your query would be treated as a single concept.
(3) On many search engines you can get more specific results by clicking on the advance search options. Other people refer to it as the true “Search Engine Option” because one could limit and define their searches. Usually there is a form which one should fill in with options such as title, date, author, topic, etc.
(4) If you’re not having luck with your search term, try using a synonym. Otherwise, if you are looking for Foreign words try looking at its English translation. This is useful especially if you are looking for another language or regional dialect. When using a search engine one should open translation software.
(5) If looking for a biography, type the word biography after the person's name in the search engine.
If at your first try you didn’t find any luck in your query. Take a few seconds to take a deep breath and relax then try searching again. Who knows maybe the information you are looking is just being uploaded while you are taking a quick rest. Of course there are other means and ways for you to have the so-called Search Engine Optimization … whether be it on Yahoo!, MSN or Yehey!
About the Author: Michael Colucci is a technical writer for a website submission services business at trafficgeek.net