Go To Articles Directory Home Page
To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !
Making a Collage Wallpaper
Being a huge movie lover, I've recently started a movie wallpaper website. As it is a hobby project and I don't have much time to fill it with sufficient numbers of quality contents, the idea was to encourage my visitors to share their works with others. The only problem was that people were eager to contribute to the project, but most works were quite poor to be displayed. It was important to provide volunteers with a reliable, user friendly and inexpensive tool for getting good results, and this was my job now. I've surfed all the web trying various products, and finally tried PhotoMix by fCoder Group, which turned out to be quite the thing for the task. I liked it and my visitors seem to widely use it.
You may ask: I have Photoshop; why do I need any other software to work with images?
Here's what I say:
1. Take a handful of images - as many as you wish.
2. Position and re-position your images on "paper" of any size. You can do it manually or apply one of dozens of layouts already present in PhotoMix.
3. Make your images "mix" into one another - use any borders you like. You may also alter images by applying various filters to them.
4. If necessary, add some text to your project.
5. Save your work as an image or set a desktop wallpaper right from the program.
And - that's it. You can spend an hour making a wallpaper with Photoshop, or achieve the same result in 5 steps with PhotoMix.
If you take into consideration this - and the price policy, which is also very important - the answer to the above question becomes quite evident.
Impressed? Download free trial version of PhotoMix and enjoy!
About the Author: Paul is the owner of DailyCollage website http://www.dailycollage.com/ - your source of movie wallpapers and other collages.