Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Put DVD to Zune, convert AVI, MPEG, DivX, Xvid, RM, MOV, ASF, etc. to Zune WMV
--- How to convert DVD to Zune WMV, WMA, etc.
1. Download DVD to Zune Converter, run it.
2.Click "Add DVD Folder..." in the File menu or directly click the "DVD" button in the main interface, then select your DVD-ROM in the pop-up window and press the "OK" button.
3. All files from DVD are loaded. If you only want to convert certain chapter(s), press "Show Chapters" button on the main interface and then check the chapter(s).
4. Select the target output format in "Profile" combo-box on the interface. Here WMV is recommended because Zune natively plays the format. If you choose MP4, zune Software will need to transcode it to WMV again, that waste a lot of time.
Tip: The software can also extract audio from DVD and save as Zune audio WMA.
5. After selecting "Zune WMV" as the output format, the right panel will show Zune WMV settings. By clicking certain setting(s), you may specify it. We suggest you to keep the default settings.
Tip: It supports clip or segment conversion. You can convert any clip or segment by setting the start point and duration at will. For example, you want to rip a clip from 00:03:20 to 00:08:00 please click "Start time" to set the starting time 00:03:20 and click "Duration" to specify the length 00:04:40.
Tip: Zune video size: 320x240
Tip: Zune video must be WMV with wma audio.
6. There are other options on the interface you can adjust.
>> In 'Zoom' section, you can find four options. 'Letterbox', 'medium', and 'pan scan' will convert 16:9 format to 4:3 format. The Full option does not correct the aspect ratio. If you have a 4:3 DVD, use the Full option.
>> In the 'Split' drop list, you may select the size of the volumes that you would like to generate.
>> Select the output folder by clicking the "Browse..." button or directly enter a path in "Destination" box.
7. Press the "Encode" button to start converting. You would see the info "Completed" in the status column after a successful conversion.
8. After the files are successfully ripped, you may transfer to your Zune with Zune Software.
--- How to convert video and audio files to Zune WMV, WMA, etc.
1. Download Zune Video Converter, install and run it.
2. Load the file(s): Add the video or audio files you would like to convert by clicking the "Add" button in the main interface or choose "Add" in the "File" menu.
3. Highlight the file(s) you'd like to convert, select the target output format from "Profile" combo-box.
Tip: It supports clip or segment conversion. You can convert any clip or segment by setting the start point and duration at will. For example, you want to rip a clip from 00:02:20 to 00:07:00, please click "Start time" to set the starting time 00:02:20 and click "Duration" to specify the length 00:04:40. For sync problem, you may lower down the video bit rate to have a try. You can also try to solve it by adjusting the frame rate.
4. Finally, press the "Encode" button to begin to convert.
5. Drag the converted Zune video/audio files to Zune software and sync to your Zune player.
About the Author: Get DVD to Zune Converter + Zune Video Converter suite at http://www.soft29.com/zune/imtoo_zune_converter_suite.html
This article may be reproduced in a website, e-zine, CD-ROM, book, magazine, etc. so long as the bio information is included in full, including the link back to this website.