To Everyone that Wants to Taste the "Love"
If anyone asks what love is, then you can tell that love can be called as eternity. Well then, if they want to know the answer of what eternity is, it can be told that eternity is "Internet".
Depending on this, if they ask finding love in this eternity, you can exactly answer as "yes" without thinking.
Most popular subject of last 5 years is "virtual dating". There are thousands of dating sites on the Internet.
You can read lots of "success stories" or "happy love stories" but there are also lots of "fake loves and people" that can be heard.
Love on Internet is quite exciting, fantastic but also it is a risky process. We advice that you take care of it.
In spite of this, if you insist on tasting love on the Internet, then try some dating services.
Don't forget; no one can know where and how love will begin and go on. While you are full of this exciting process, do not forget the risks that can come out.
Don't confuse virtual love and real love to each other. This becomes misfortune. Because in virtual relationships, most of the reality remains beyond the screen. :)
Despite to these riskies, I tell that "Everone shall taste virtual love.". If you haven't tasted it, then try to find your love.
There are some important points that must be carefull in virtual love:
- During the time before face-to-face meeting, please make your conversations with web cam. By this, you can at least see his/her face on web cam and have an opinion on his/her physical appearance.
- Do not talk on phone frequently. Mystery can be lost.
- Do not say "I love you" while writing. It comes unconvincing.
- If your economic situation is good, then do not express this. It becomes no good :)Take care of virtual hunters.
- And the most important point is that not having virtual sex. Because it is one of the reasons that kill virtual love. :)
Obey these advices and be happy :)
Definitely they are not valid for every person but experiences always give lessons.
I wish lots of love, hot hours and beautiful days to everyone.
Don't be without love...Hug the love :)
About the Author: Nadya Konika is the owner of Love Friend City. You can find more information at http://www.lovefriendcity.com.