Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Turning Your first 1500gp into 50,000gp in Runescape
Once you have 1500gp in your pocket it is time to start doubling or even tripling your money. To do this go to the fishing dock on Karjama. There you are going to buy as many cooked lobsters as you can. The going price is 100gp to 300gp. Usually you can get them for 125gp.
Once all your money is spent or your inventory is full it is time to leave. Remember to save 30gp for the ride back to Port Sarim. Talk to the customs officer to go back. After the ride head toVarrock’s town square and sell your lobsters for 200gp to 300gp each. You can start by standing in the market and saying “cooked lobby’s for sale” it will not take long to sell them. Usually the market is jam packed with people and it is hard to see what people are saying so check out the bonus on the download page for a macro that will help you with typing messages. It will allow you to say “cooked lobbys for sale” really fast over and over so you can get other people’s attention.
So say you started with 1500gp and bought 12 lobsters for 125gp each. You would have to work the banana farm one more time for 30gp for the ride back. Then you sold the lobbys for 225gp each.. You would now have 2100gp. That is 1200gp profit!!! You now have enough to go back to Karjama and buy 21 lobsters turn them into 4725 and make even more money on the next trip. Each trip from now on should bring at least 2500gp. Keep doing this until you have around 50,000gp.
Here are a few tips:
* Not everyone will sell there lobbys for what you want to pay. Don’t worry about them. If there is not anyone selling try another world.
* After you find someone selling for a good price ask them if they have or will have more lobsters to sell. Usually they are training their fishing skill and will be happy to sell you all they can get. If you get two or three fishers supplying you lobbys you are in business!!!
* You can use the macro to buy the lobbys too.
* Once you have some money buy as many lobbys as you can and make a run to the bank. Turn them into notes and go back to buy more.
* You can get more for your lobbys when you have a lot of them.
* You do not have to sell them just at the Varrock market. Other good places to sell them are: The Edgeville bank, Falador bank, Varrock banks, Draynor bank, Or anywhere else.
About the Author: Robert is the owner of Runescape Money Tips. You can find more information at http://www.runescapemoneytips.com