Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
2007 Las Vegas Wedding Trends - Whatís hip in Las Vegas
The top 5 newest and hippest trends for Las Vegas weddings.
6. Using a club as a reception center is one of the most popular trends for Las Vegas in 2007. Brides and grooms often host a beautiful meal with their guests at a nice restaurant, but then all of the guests and the bride and groom go to a club to celebrate the rest of the evening. This new trend cuts the wedding budget in half because no reception hall needs to be rented, the decorations are already placed, and itís already hopping by the time the guests arrive.
5. The fifth hippest Las Vegas wedding trend will probably always be a favorite for Las Vegas weddings and that is Elvis. Couples still want to get married in front of Elvis at a quick wedding chapel like the Little White Wedding Chapel on the strip. Though this is still quite popular and probably always will be, other, hotter trends have hit Las Vegas for the year 2007.
4. Photos at the Las Vegas Welcome sign. The Las Vegas Welcome sign is one of the major icons of Las Vegas, and most brides and grooms who come from out of town to get married in Las Vegas drive down to the sign with their Las Vegas wedding photographer and get some cheap snapshots. It doesnít matter how much a couple, (or the coupleís parents) are spending on the wedding, whether itís ,000 or , you can see brides and grooms always taking photos down at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign.
3. Classy Las Vegas wedding announcements are becoming the norm as more and more brides donít want a slot machine or a deck of cards on their Las Vegas wedding invitations anymore. The hottest invitations selling off the presses are those with the Las Vegas welcome sign, and most of the Las Vegas welcome sign invitations that are selling are in black and white for a more elegant feel. Second to the Las Vegas welcome sign, is the Las Vegas city lights. One of the hippest trends for a Las Vegas wedding for 2007 is getting invitations with the beautiful city of Las Vegas lit up with the strip in the center of it all.
2. Ballrooms are also quickly out ranking the quick drive-thru wedding chapels of the past for a Las Vegas wedding. In 2007, the hippest and most popular places to get married are in beautiful spacious ballrooms with a classy band for dancing. This is especially popular among coupleís flying themselves as well as their guests in from out-of-town.
1. The number one trend among Las Vegas weddings isnít even in Las Vegas, itís in a neighboring city just 20 minutes from the strip. One of the hippest places to have a Las Vegas wedding is in a Lake Las Vegas, Chapel. It is a small chapel on a bridge in the middle of Lake Las Vegas. It is one of the most elegant places to get married in or near Las Vegas, without all the noise of the strip.
About the Author: Find Las Vegas wedding invitations for Las Vegas weddings at http://www.vegaswedlockinvitations.com
Renae earned her BA degree in journalism from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.