Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Top 5 Las Vegas Wedding Invitations
Las Vegas wedding invitations were difficult to find about a year ago, but since then, over 200 Las Vegas wedding invitations can be found online. We know the top 5 of those 200 Las Vegas wedding invitations.
It is now more clear than ever that couples getting married in Las Vegas are searching for a more elegant Las Vegas wedding invitation. This is because getting married in Las Vegas doesn’t always spout tacky anymore. In fact, brides are now spending about ,000 on average for there Las Vegas themed wedding. Thus, there invitations have changed dramatically, even within the last year.
Two years ago, someone searching online for a Las Vegas themed wedding invitation would find tacky Las Vegas wedding invitations with dice and cheesy couples in front of hotels, and bright lights all around. But who knew that more invitations could exist for a Las Vegas wedding couple that has class and elegance? No wonder the top 5 Las Vegas wedding invitations are all elegant.
Las Vegas wedding couples are also choosing Las Vegas wedding invitations featuring the Las Vegas welcome sign or Las Vegas city lights on it. But just when a person might argue that the Las Vegas welcome sign is tacky and doesn’t go with elegance, statistics have proven that person wrong. The Las Vegas welcome sign has been reinvented for the elegant Las Vegas wedding invitations and comes in all different shapes and colors. Collections like the Antique Collection that can be found at VegasWedlock Invitations feature the Las Vegas welcome sign with an antique look. This is just one of the many elegant Las Vegas wedding invitations at VegasWedlock.
Another trend among the top 5 Las Vegas wedding invitations is that they are all in black and white. This way, the bright neon lights of the strip look more sophisticated and romantic verses tacky like invitations of the past. The Las Vegas welcome sign can also be found in black and white, so that the glaring red lights of the sign doesn’t scream tacky.
With brides and grooms getting married in Las Vegas, a unique Las Vegas wedding invitation is definitely important, which is another similarity between the top 5 Las Vegas wedding invitations. They all have gilclear wraps, translucent overlays or contemporary styling to create a unique and elegant feeling.
Without further ado, here are the descriptions of the top 5 Las Vegas wedding invitations:
1. A gilclear wrap with a photo of the Las Vegas welcome sign in black and white with a card inserted featuring Las Vegas wedding invitation wording.
2. An Elegant Las Vegas wedding invitation with a translucent overlay clipped onto the top with an elegant silver heart clip. The translucent overlay features the Las Vegas city lights in black and white and the phrase “Viva Las Vegas.” The wording is on the back card that the translucent overlay is clipped onto.
3. The Las Vegas welcome sign is featured on a bright white card in black and white with a beautiful refractive border. Below the welcome sign is the Las Vegas wedding invitation wording.
4. The Las Vegas welcome sign in black and white is featured on a square bright white card with a border that repeats the phrase “Las Vegas.” A translucent overlay is tied on top of the square card with a ribbon and the wording is featured on the translucent overlay.
5. A Las Vegas save the date card features the Las Vegas welcome sign in black and white. The horizontal card features the welcome sign on the right and the wording on the left with the Las Vegas wedding date on top of the welcome sign and a couple’s first names printed below the sign.
About the Author: These Las Vegas wedding invitations are manufactured at several Las Vegas wedding invitation stores and can also be found at http://www.vegaswedlockinvitations.com/
Renae earned her journalism degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.