Why do some webmasters prefer manual article submissions over automatic submissions?
Article marketing has become one of the most popular methods by which webmasters are promoting their website or building a link campaign for their SEO activities. Loads of webmasters to save time turned to automatic article submission services or automatic article submission software to submit their articles. But there are a few who still prefer to either manual submit to each and every article directory or use a manual article submission service.
Now, why would anyone do this? This is quite a common question especially since there are many automatic article submission services out there and very few manual article submission services. Well automatic article submissions are generally faster and manual article submissions, well because they are manual take much more time :-)
But there are big advantages of manual article submissions. Lets take a look at few of the advantages:-
1) First its manual and not done by some software which means if an article directory changes anything on their website, the person manually submitting the article will just see the changes and act accordingly. Automatic article submission robots can't do that.
2) Many article directories want you to manually submit the article and can even consider automatically submitted articles as spam.
3) If there are any errors or you need to change anything, its easier to make changes in manually submitted articles since for manually submitting articles you always maintain an account with the article directories where one can physically login and edit anything we want.
4) Each article directory is unique. Some accept links in the main article body, some don't. Some accept links only in the author box. Some have policies of having not more than 3 links in an article, some don't. Some allow HTML tags, some don't. The person manually submitting the articles can simply check what are the terms and conditions and submission guidelines of that article directory and submit the articles accordingly. Automatic article submission softwares cant do that.
5) Your article always needs to be put in the right directory. Placing an article in a wrong directory could lead to the administrator of the article directory to reject your article submission. In fact the categories in each article directory could differ from the ones in another article directory. It needs human intelligence and human touch to put the article in the right directory in each of the article directories.
Always remember the fact that each article directory is different from the other. They have their own rules and regulations. Their moderators or editors have their own set of guidelines which can be changed anytime. Any changes can be viewed by manual article submitters. Its no use spending so much money and then finding that your article got rejected from most of the article directories because some guideline was not followed.
Also donít get fooled by the number of article directories that automatic article submission software submits your article to. Most of the article directories are PR0 and donít get any traffic and having an article there with your link could actually hurt your search engine optimization efforts.
A lot of webmasters are realizing the above and choosing to manually submit their articles to the article directories that actually matter. Or you can simply hire a manual articles submission service to do all the submissions for you. Just make sure that they are 100% manual and not using any software.
About the Author: Sattik Ghosh is a web services consultant and works with several companies from all over the world in their web & SEO requirements. For more details on Manual Article Submission Services please visit ArticleArtistry.com