Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Online Success Through Link Partners
Links are vital factors in web marketing. The search engines are always looking for links to your website. The search engines put higher importance to incoming links. What are incoming links? These are outside links from other websites. The links point out to your website.
The search engines are after the quality of the links rather than its quantity. Quality links can dramatically boost your website’s rank and traffic. Aside from these, quality incoming links affect your website’s conversion rate, as well. One way of getting quality links – especially incoming links – is through link partners. How do you find the best link partners?
How to Find The Best Link Partners
How can you have the best link partners on the internet? It is significant that you link to quality websites only; otherwise, the linking won’t have any great positive effects on your website. Remember that the search engines look at the quality of the links not merely the quantity. Here are 5 tips to help you find the best link partners:
• Write something interesting – most probably an article or resource that tackles an interesting and relevant topic or perhaps a website review. Allow other websites to use these reviews and online resources in their own websites as long as they give your website a link in exchange. These make these websites good link partners.
• If you have a discussion board in your website, why not invite other websites that are closely related to your website’s theme or subject to participate in the discussion. You can opt to exchange links with these websites too.
• Write articles about your field of expertise or something about the subject or theme of your website. The articles should contain a resource box that reveals some useful information about you, as the author, and about your website or online business. And of course, it should carry a link back to your website. These articles must be submitted to quality and high ranking article directories.
• Aside from the article directories, you can also allow other websites and ezines to repost your articles as long as they include the resource box and a link back to your website. These websites and ezines are considered as part of your website’s link partners since they give your website a link back while you provide them with content.
• If your website is a members-only website, you can attract other website owners and webmaster to link back to your website by giving them a privilege of getting a free membership. Since the word “Free” has a large impact on people, many webmasters will grab the opportunity.
With these pointers in finding the best link partners, you can already start your link campaign now. These linking tips will help you arrive at only the best link partners. Waste no time…maximize the positive effects of the linking strategy; find the best link partners now.
About the Author: This article is written by nPresence an online web marketing agency that specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, Content Management Systems, Web Design, Conversion Tracking and Analysis. For all your all your web marketing needs, please see Web Marketing Services.