How to promote your business using free online auction, classified sites
It is said that in the internet marketing world, content is king. While there is no doubt that strong copy and valuable information is what will ultimately determine whether your site will be a profit machine or a money pit.
But, in order to get that buyer ready to part ways with their hard earned cash they must find your site.
SEO or Search engine optimization is a long and a very broad subject to tackle. This has so many aspect in terms on how well your site rank in the search engine. Different questions arise regarding the subject but still including me cannot pin point directly that magic on being at the top permanently. But my suggestion below will at least help your search engine position especially if you have a business you are promoting online.
1. Try to create you site user friendly first and or at least can be validated by w3.org. These makes your site to be competitive in terms with your competitor.
2. Try to be descriptive on your description, these will help visitor at a glance go to your site and search engine to pick up those words or keywords from your description.
3. Article submission that can be closely related to your site is useful and make it published to the article sites.
4. Directory submission is a big plus.
5. Forum signature also creates free visitors as well as free backlinks.
The important is one way back links which means NO exchanging or reciprocal links are valuable any more. There are some sites that are offering one way link or in other words you donít need to place their links in to you site. I list some of them and I hope it is useful.
How to promote your business using free online auction and classified sites
About the Author: Tony Kind is the founder of ubuysell.ca. Online since 2003 ubuysell.ca has been as free onlinea auction and classified site to buy and sell person to person an ebay alternative auction site. Go to http://www.ubuysell.ca to find out how to find other great deals.