Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
7 Video Marketing Tricks and Tactics That I Borrowed from Kelvin Brown
Anyone in the Internet Marketing community who is familiar with Kelvin Brown probably also knows that he is a well
respected mentor on the topic of video marketing.
In a recent interview, Kelvin shared some of the video marketing tricks and tactics that he has been using to get
lots of traffic to his multiple websites for more than a year now. After talking to Kelvin for over one full hour,
here are just seven of the proven video marketing techniques that I borrowed from him to attract more online
1. You can use an inexpensive video camera or webcam to create short instructional videos and uploading them to
free video hosting sites like Google Video and You Tube and tap into millions of visitors to those sites each day.
2. Use a good description of your video that makes it easy for people to find your videos and easy for the search
engines to index.
3. A great way to get the attention of a local audience is by creating videos of local events. Annual events are even
better because people will find your site year after year using the same videos.
4. A good way to get more traffic from your best articles is to create video illustrating the main points in your
5. You can create videos without a web camera by using Windows XP Movie Maker. The program is very easy to use
and includes step by step instructions. The software come preinstalled on Windows XP computers or can be loaded from
the Windows website.
6. You can create a video using any audio file that you own the rights to or created yourself. Add moving or still
pictures and add the audio to the background.
7. Rather than hosting your own videos on your website with a Google trademark attached you may want to consider using
a service like Audio Acrobat. The reasoning is because when people see the Google tag on a video they naturally
go to Google to watch more videos. If you use a service like Audio Acrobat you won t have to include a trademark
tag to imbed the video on your website. Additionally, the video is being hosting on Audio Acrobat rather than your
own site so you won't use your own bandwidth.
These are just a few of the video marketing tips that I've learned from Kelvin Brown about one of the hottest Internet
marketing tactics online today.
Kelvin Brown has created a site, listing more than 30 resources for creating and sharing your videos online.
Copyright 2007, Joanne Mason
About the Author: Joanne Mason gets the best Internet Marketing experts like Kelvin Brown to give you expert advice on making money and
building a successful business online at http://www.GreatMarketingInterviews.com ..highly recommended by http://MovingAheadCommunications.com