Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Processes of SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SEO (Search Engine Optimization is a process of arranging a web site's content to obtain high rankings in various search engines (both the site and individual pages), and includes tailoring on-page text (such as headlines and subtitles) as well as choosing the proper keywords for a page's meta tags.
Steps for SEO (Search Engine Optimization
SEO (Search Engine Optimizationis the process of increasing the amount of visitors to a Web site by ranking high in the search results of a search engine. The higher a Web site ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that that site will be visited by a user. It is common practice for Internet users to not click through pages and pages of search results, so where a site ranks in a search is essential for directing more traffic toward the site.
1. Analysis of the website by interacting with the stake holders, clients.
2. Determination of specific goal of the website and to identify who is the target
3. Analysis and determination of most relevant keywords, targeted keywords,
4. Interaction with the client for the verification of the most relevant keyword so
that it can be used in the website.
5. Through/In depth analysis of the website which includes analysis of site map,
site structure, navigation.
6. We create tags, Title tags, ALT tags that target the keywords chosen by the
clients. This is done on all the individual pages depending upon the page content.
7. We test the website to see all the applications and web pages are working
8. Submission of the website to various search engines such as Google, MSN,
Yahoo etc. and directories
About the Author: Anand Prakash is the author of Mcdaav Systems. He has written many articles and press releases for McDaav Systems.
Contact for free consultation.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org