Go To Articles Directory Home Page
To get the current article, - See Below (at the bottom of the page) -.
For top news titles, see below.
Web sites and videos listed in this page are frequently updated.
If you find that this page is useful (quality of web sites, images and videos, ...), you can add it to your favorites.
Bookmark Page !
How to choose the right guitar for beginners
If your a new guitar player then you are probably wondering what is a good guitar to start with. This article will go over the different types of guitars and where a new guitar player should start.
1. Decide on the type of music you want to play. Do you want to play rock? How about blues? Maybe country? The style of music you want to play will dictate the type of guitar you should buy.
2. People who want to play rock music will be best suited with an electric guitar. You may also find that an acoustic guitar may be useful for rock music too. Almost any song can be converted to an acoustic version.
3. When you buy an electric guitar you should stick with one made out of solid wood. These types of electric guitars tend to be more expensive then one made of plywood. But you will get a much better sound.
4. A good place to buy your new guitar is online. You can easily find reviews and comparison shop for the best guitar. This is great for beginners who don't know where to start.
5. If your on a budget you may want to consider a used guitar. I good place to look is on ebay. There are plenty of guitar players out there looking to get rid of there guitar. Usually you can get a great guitar at an affordable price.
6. Its a good idea to test a guitar out before you purchase it. This means you should go to a store and try it out. If your buying an electric one the sounds will vary depending on the amp that is being used. When buying online you should check out there return policy.
7. Shop for brands that are affordable. Onyx, Legend, and Orion all have affordable models that are suited well for beginners. As you get better you can move on to much better guitars from Fender and Gibson.
As you can see there are plenty of things you need to consider when buying a guitar. You need to keep thing simple and affordable when you are first starting out. You may decide that you don't want to play the guitar at some point. Spending a great deal of money on an expensive guitar is simply not worth it when you are first learning.
About the Author:
To get more tips about buying guitars and playing them check out the site Learn Guitar Easy from Tom White