Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Tools used for make-up
Use of the proper applicators is most essential as far as make-up is
concerned. This section gives a clear insight of the same.
1. Brushes. These constitute the most important section of your
(a) Face powder brush : This is the largest brush as it covers the
largest brush as it covers the largest area and is not
restricted to defining shape.
(b) Blusher brush : This is used to apply blush powder to the
(c) Contour brush : This is used to apply contour powder
underneath the heekbones.
(d) Eyebrow brush : This is used to apply shape and colour to the
(e) Eyeliner brush : This is used to apply liquid eyeliner or blend
powder eyeliner along the rim of the eye.
(f) Eyeshadow brush : This is used to apply and blend powder eye
(g) Lip brush: This is used to apply lipstick.
2. Powder Puff: This is used to apply loose face powder.
3. Sponge-Tipped Applicator: This is used to apply and blend
loose and powder eye-shadow.
4. Make-up sponges: This is used to blend foundation on the skin.
5. Cotton Buds: These are very useful for removing traces of
make-up in awkward areas.
6. Tissues: These are used to press lips after application of
lipstick and to pat over face to remove excess moisture.
7. Eyebrow Tweezers: These are used to tidy-up eyebrows.
8. Section Clips: These are used to keep hair away from the face.
About the Author: The author is an experienced beautician. She has been working on beautifying People in UK since 10 years. Her beauty care tips have help many people. She is presently with Feelconfident, suppliers of cosmetics products. Buy perfumes and Gifts online