Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
How Do I Make It Through My Day? The Best Ways to Boost Your Energy Level For Maximum Affect.
How Do I Make It Through My Day? The Best Ways to Boost Your Energy Level.
Finding it hard to concentrate on tasks? Finding your frustration level and patience wearing thin? Just canít seem to get yourself motivated to get up and go? If this sounds like you, there is something that you can do to boost your energy level. You can break the energy zappers that drain the life out of us on a daily basis. Here are 10 tried and true energy boosters to help you get your life back on track.
1. Get up and Move: While it might be hard to get yourself motivated to get up and move, the quickest way to feel an increase in energy is to increase your physical activity. Experts say that walking for at least ten minutes is a great way to increase your energy level.
2. Power Nap: Get rid of the energy zap by taking a nap. A 60 minute power nap can reverse the effects of overloading information. It will also help us to retain what we have learned.
3. Do Not Skip Meals: Missing any meal during the day can lead to an overall feeling of fatigue by the end of the day. Breakfast especially should not be missed as it will jump start your body with fuel that will set the tone for the whole day. Studies have shown that people who eat breakfast are in better moods and have much more energy.
4. Drink MORE Water: It is known that your body confuses the signals of thirst with hunger. Being thirsty can also mimic fatigue. A tall, cool glass of water is a simple solution, especially after exercise or even after a good nightís sleep.
5. Avoid Alcohol: Avoiding alcohol, the bodyís biggest drainer of fluids, is a must if you want to maintain your bodyís energy. Alcohol can interfere with you bodyís deep sleep. By cutting down or avoiding it all together, you will get a much better nightís sleep. This will allow you to wake up with more energy the next day.
6. Keep Your Blood Sugars Balanced: By eating more whole grains and decreasing your sugars, your body will release a steady rate of fuel and this will make your energy level more balanced throughout the day. In the end, you will fell less tired.
7. Power Snack: Eating a snack between meals that combines fiber, protein and a little fat will help keep up your energy. Good ideas for a power snack would be peanut butter and whole wheat crackers, yogurt and nuts or even a protein bar.
8. Increase Magnesium: Eating healthy and balanced will make sure that all of the daily vitamins and minerals that your body needs are met. You body needs Magnesium to help break down sugar into energy. It is possible that you have a magnesium deficiency if you are feeling less than energetic all the time. The recommended daily dose of Magnesium is about 300 milligrams for women and 350 milligrams for men. A great way to make sure that you are giving you body enough is to eat more whole grains fish and nuts like almonds and cashews.
9. Reduce Stress: Stress resulting from anxiety uses up a lot of our bodyís energy resources. Stress, especially in chronic levels will over time causes increased feelings of exhaustion. This can be countered by adding a relaxation program to your day. Finding time to listen to music, read or even just a stroll around the neighborhood to reduce the dayís stresses will help to reduce tension and increase energy.
10. Latte!?: Caffeine will help to increase your bodyís energy, however, you want to make sure that it is not just a cup of coffee. Having a low-fat latte provides extra energy through the added proteins of milk. Not to mention that the calcium is also good for your bones.
Regardless of the amount of fatigue that you are feeling, implementing any or all of these energy boosters into your daily routine will greatly help. However, if you are constantly low on energy, feeling sleeping all the time or just not feeling like you can motivate your body to do what you want, a visit to your physician will be the best way to start. It is possible that there is some metabolic process going on with your thyroid, sugars, or even your blood count. All of the problems can be fixed and you should start getting your energy level back once they are treated.
About the Author: Nancie Dermathol is a nutritionists and researcher for companies that support the innovative new Weight Loss Patch and Weight Loss Online . Her goals are to help people overcome their weight issues through diet, exercise, and keeping current in the field of weight loss