Natural Skin Care Products
Natural skin care products should be all natural or as close to organic as possible. Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and the health of your skin acts as a barometer for your overall health and well-being.
What ingredients are you likely to find in natural skin care products? Here are a couple of examples:
• Aloe vera – This is a common base used in lotions and gels in products applied to parts of the body. Gentle and healing, it has a softening and smoothening affect on skin.
• Baking soda – This adds smooth texture to lotions for the face and the body. It is also a PH stabilizer
• Beeswax – This is a great base with a pleasant smell for body butters, face masks, salves, hair masks, and more.
• Coconut oil, Almond oil – These are bases as well for various shampoos and added to body lotions and bath beads.
• Citric Acid – This is a naturally occurring preservative and used as a base for bath fizzes and scrubs.
• Emulsifying wax – This comes from fats and esters and helps keep natural skin care products from separating.
• Sea Salt – This is a great base for scrubs and also used to add texture to face washes.
Are natural skin care products better than mainstream products? Many times, natural skin care products work better than synthetic. But they are likely to cost more in most cases; not unless you make them yourselves from home made recipes. However, natural skin care products made from home made recipes usually cannot be kept beyond 3 days. So, you may need to continually update your supplies.
Please share the content of these articles with your friends, family and colleagues. Reprint rights granted. All reprints must include a link to http://www.hormones-beauty-health.com. Content may not be altered and articles must be used as distributed by JDM Company, LLC
Copyright © JDM Company, LLC 2006
About the Author: This article is brought to you by John Russell of JDM Company, LLC bringing you health, anti-aging and skin care products from around the world.
Shop online: http://www.ihdistribution.com & http://www.ihd.myarbonne.com
Get more information: http://www.hormones-beauty-health.com
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org