Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
5 Diet Tips that Will Boost Your Metabolism in No Time
Beware, these diet tips are not the normal nutrition and healthy eating recommendations.
Sometimes you have to start doing things different in your diet to get the weight loss results you want. These suggestions will help you get healthy first so you can lose weight easily.
Here are 5 ways to switch it up and reap the weight loss rewards!
1. Fresh Vegetable Juices - Fresh vegetable juices can get more than enough nutrients than you need and will stave off hunger for hours. A good juicer and some fresh organic vegetables are all you need to replace a meal with a fantastic tasting, nutrient rich juice. For this diet tip, start with carrot and apple juices, then start adding greens like spinach, kale, celery, parsley and bok choy.
2. Cayenne Pepper - Cayenne pepper speeds up your metabolism for a period up to 2 hours after you eat it. Every wonder why you sweat after eating something spicy? This is why! A speedy metabolism means quick digestion and more calories burned. You can find this at any grocery store.
3. A Slice of Lemon in Water - A slightly acidic water is fantastic for hydration. When a liquid is acidic it carries more hydrogen atoms, this will help hydrate your body. If you use this diet tip to stay hydrated, the less hungry you will be. Lime will also do the trick.
4. Raw Organic Chocolate (Cacao Beans) - What your chocolate comes from is actually an incredible superfood. Cacao beans are one of the highest sources of magnesium of any food. Magnesium helps elevate mood and eliminate hunger pangs. Most Americans suffer from low levels of magnesium, which can cause depression and many other psychological issues. Organic cacao beans can be found on the web or at some local health food stores.
5. Kelp Powder - Use this as a salt substitute. Sea vegetables have some of the highest mineral content of any plant on earth, so the more minerals you get the better your body functions. When we eat low- or non-mineralized foods our body continues to crave. Add some kelp powder to a salad, avocado, tomato, or put it in your meals and you'll get some of the same taste as salt minus the negative effects. You can find this at your local health food store.
Introduce these healthy foods into your diet slowly and you'll reach the optimum health and weight loss you deserve!
About the Author: Kevin Gianni is the owner of LiveAwesome.com. To learn more diet tips and weight loss tips that work visit LiveAwesome.com, where the experts reveal their secrets to lasting weight loss, longevity, nutrition and optimal health.