Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
9 Major Hemorrhoid Causes
What is the main cause of hemorrhoids? We can blame our modern life style as the main cause. Today we know that lack of foods high in fiber, insufficient water intake and lack of movement are the main causes. One other likely cause is genetics, it is quite possible to inherit a predisposition to develop hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids causes can be divided in 9 major groups:
1. Improper diet - Shortage of high fiber food in our every day diet and insufficient water intake, too much coffle, sodas and alcohol causes dehydration.
2. Wrong bowel movement habits - Delaying and straining during bowel movement and reading during bowel movement.
3. Everyday activities - Too much sitting or standing, causing pressure on veins in the rectum area, driving to work instead taking a public transport, bike or walking lack of exercise.
4. Lack of personal hygiene - Not washing up after the bowel movements, excessive wiping, using paper instead of washing up or using moist vipes with Witch Hazel.
5. Pregnancy - Changes caused by hormones along with amplified pressure of fetus on the veins in anal canal.
6. Obesity - Excess weight causes pressure on veins in anal canal.
7. Health conditions - Anal infection, liver or heart disease, or even tumors in the pelvic area.
8. Excessive rubbing and cleaning around anus- Do not use toilet paper, wash up after bowel movements or use moist towels.
9. Ageing - Not your fault, just make sure to eat plenty of foods high in fiber, fruits, vegetables and drink lots of water.
Anything of the above can be the cause of hemorrhoids, usually it is several of these causes combined that are the problem.
Examine what you might be doing wrong:
-Analyze your diet.
-Do you exercise enough?
-Do you drink enough water?
-Do you have a job that requires lots of sitting or standing in place?
It is not simple admitting to yourself that you are doing something wrong. I know that some of this causes are hard for you to hear and I know that most of us have jobs were you can not set aside time for a good meal.
In addition, drinking lots of water will cause more frequent urination, and not all of us have access to decent bathrooms while working or commuting.
It takes little effort to remove hemorrhoid causes in our modern everyday lifes, even if we think that some factors are out of our control, when actually they are not.
With small effort you can eliminate most causes and entirely avoid pricey and agonizing operation. All this can be done with just a small effort.
About the Author: www.Hemorrhoids-Herbal-Medicine.com is a definite hemorrhoids site, we have years of hemorrhoid fighting experience and here
you can learn all you need to know about Cause Of Hemorrhoids.