Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
How to Take Care of Your Skin Organically
The best way to naturally care for your skin is organically. The first methods used by humans to improve their skin were organic skin care. Compared to commercial skin care products, organic skin care is not only cheaper but also less harmful to your skin. Organic skin care when done properly will also help prevent skin problems from developing. It is also a great way to help your skin look healthier and younger.
Cucumber is the most common remedy for organic skin care. Other fruits and vegetables used in organic skin care treatments include apple, papaya and ginger. Organic skin products that come from fruits and vegetables are a great way to revitalize and freshen the skin. There is a specific section for organic skin regimens in all the skin care guides. You can read through the skin care guides and find the best regimen for your skin type. Rotten fruits and vegetables will have no effect so it is important to use fresh fruits and vegetables for your skin care.
There are six primary materials used for organic skin care:
1. A good cleanser option is milk. The main ingredient of many products is milk. Oatmeal can be added to milk to give you skin better cleansing effects.
2. For oily skin ground oatmeal is a great option. Oatmeal will help take away the excess oils from your face. Oatmeal can be added to fruits, honey and eggs.
3. Exfoliating and moisturizing the skin require Vitamin E and the best source for this is wheat germ. Many organic materials can be combined with wheat germ to create and organic facial mask. Facial masks can be used for both dry and normal skin. Another option is to use wheat germ oil.
4. To exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells you can use sour cream and yogurt since their ingredients work well for this.
5. To help your skin look nice and radiant you can use honey since it helps your skin maintain its moisture content. Honey will also give you the added benefit of smooth skin.
6. For toning your skin you can consider rose water and lavender. Lavender is also excellent for skin problems and is a great antiseptic. Rose water is best for moisturizing and refreshing your skin.
To find a good organic skin care regimen you can combine various organic materials. Finding organic materials that increase the effectiveness of each other is the first step to finding the right organic skin care. You can also consider combining organic products that will help reduce the harmful effects of harsh organic products. While you experiment with the best combination for your needs you can have fun at the same time.
You can get great results with organic skin care while paying less for your products. In addition, you donít have to worry about chemicals when you are using all natural products. So with all these benefits why not start finding the right combination for your organic skin care now.
About the Author: Bette Daoust writes on Beauty tips , and Beauty tips and skin care advice and Acne skin care and solutions.