7 Step Guide to Complete a Safe Purchase From an Online Pharmacy
Everybody knows that prescription medication is much cheaper in Canada. What people don’t know is how to successfully utilize the internet to locate their prescription medication in Canada, saving both time and money. So here is a step-by-step guide on how to locate and order your medication online from an established Canadian pharmacy.
1. Once you find the online Canadian pharmacy you wish to purchase from, go to the list of drugs available from that pharmacy. Most lists will be in alphabetical order. Once you have located it, click on it and then select the dosage as well as the number of units that you want. Next, click on the order or add to cart button.
2. Your shopping cart will open up and show you the drug, dosage, and quantity that you just added. If you want to search for more drugs, click on the continue shopping button and repeat the process in step one.
3. Once you have all the drugs that you are looking for, click on the check out, order or proceed to the checkout icon.
4. Provide your name, address, and email as needed. You should see a subtotal or an itemized summary. Make sure that you want every thing on your shopping list; you may have accidentally added an item to your cart that you don’t want.
5. Once you reach this step, online pharmacies usually require you to do one of 2 things. Either click on a link to fill out a form online, or download and print the form and then mail or fax it along with your original or photocopied prescription.
6. Next you will be asked to choose a payment option. Normally pharmacies allow you to mail an international money order or personal check along with your filled out form and prescription. Usually you will also have the choice to use a credit or debit card.
7. Once you have filled everything out and sent it in either over the internet or through the mail, now all you have to do is wait. Usually you will receive your order through standard mail 1 to 2 weeks after the pharmacy receives your information.
The hardest part out of this whole process is deciding which pharmacy to use. There are so many out there that it is hard to make sure that you are finding the best deal and ordering from the most reputable pharmacy. A great resource for finding the cheapest and safest pharmacy is NoPrescriptionNeeded.com. NPN allows you to search all the pharmacies for the drug you are looking for, and shows you which pharmacies offer your drug the cheapest. They also have a pharmacy rating system based on the feedback left by other users, so that you order from only the safest most reputable pharmacies. Visit this Consumer Advocacy website for more information on ordering from an online no prescription pharmacy.
So is it legal? The bottom line is “yes”. Even if your package is confiscated you will not be charged with any crime or have any legal action taken on you as long as you are ordering a 90 day supply that is not a controlled substance. In fact most reputable Canadian pharmacies offer guaranteed shipments. This means that even if your prescriptions get taken, the website will resend the order free of charge till you receive it. There is a Consumer Advocacy website called FreebeeForeignPharmacy.com that will help you locate these reputable pharmacies as well as compare their prescription drug prices. For more information on ordering from online foreign pharmacies.
About the Author: For more related articles or to subscribe to our feed please visit our blog: Shopper’s Drug Mart- Consumer's Bible to BIG SAVINGS Online.