Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Get Back to Shape Successfully
In the present scenario, there is a large chunk of population worried about their escalating weight problems. Everyone wants to be slim and healthy.It has been observed that people in shape have a high confidence level, feel nice about themselves, and are happy when they receive nice compliments. In addition they enjoy health benefits like controlled diabetes, managed blood pressure, prevention from heart stroke, and many more. If you are among those who want to lose those extra pounds this article might help.
Various ways to lose weight
- Exercise Religiously
Doing exercise daily can work wonders for you. Three sessions of 10 minutes each (done on a regular basis) can help you in reducing the extra pounds effectively. Exercise helps in increasing your energy level and rate of metabolism too. To enjoy exercise, you can combine it with music and for better results, find a buddy and you can achieve your goals together. By checking your body mass index based on your weight and height, you can judge the amount of extra pounds you need to lose.
- Mind Your Eating Habits:
1. Avoid overeating. Overeating may be the result of boredom, anger, loneliness, tensions, and stress and strain. Make sure don’t overeat.
2. Avoid eating junk food and packed food. Junk food is rich in carbohydrates which make you gain weight.
3. Eat less but never skip the breakfast. Not taking the breakfast will never help you in reducing weight, but it will give you low appetite, dizziness and other problems.
4. Move to the low-calorie food. You will gain weight by taking more calories than needed by your body.
5. Drink plenty of water.
- Follow a suitable Diet Program
To lose your excess weight, you can go for any diet program. Given below are some popular diet programs:
- The Atkins Diet: This is a high-protein, low carb diet plan developed by the late Dr. Robert C. Atkins. Exercise is also recommended with Atkins diet.
- Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet: CAD in short is meant for those who cannot help themselves taking in carbohydrates. The focus is not on counting fats or calories but on the hormonal response of your body to a particular type of food stuff. In this plan, you are allowed to take equal amounts of non-starch vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates in one meal, but in other two meals, you should avoid carbohydrates.
- South Beach Diet: Developed by Dr. Arthur Agatston, this diet plan was meant for heart patients originally. This diet plan focuses on good carbohydrates.
- The Zone Diet: This diet plan was developed by Dr. Barry Sears and states that the everyday calorie intake of a person should be divided into a 40/30/30 ratio.
- Sugar Busters Diet: Sugar Busters Diet as the name suggests tells you to say bye-bye to all those food stuffs rich in sugar as well as high on the glycemic index such as honey, pasta, beer, potatoes, etc.
- The Pritikin Principle: Created by Nathan Pritikin and then revised by Robert Pritikin is a low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet plan. It involves eating vegetables, fruits, and high-fiber grains. The basic principle behind this diet plan is that the fats consumed daily should not be more that 10 percent of every day calories intake.
One important thing to keep in mind is that always consult your doctor before getting started with any diet type.
- Fast and Effective Method to Lose Weight - Diet Pills
There are a number of diet pills available for fast and quick weight loss. These pills try to balance your hunger by acting on your nervous system. Different diet pills work differently. Some diet pills make the nerve cells unable to send a hunger signal to the brain and thereby lessens intake of food. Some diet pills function in entirely different manner like they stop the enzymes in helping in the digestion of fats to avoid extra calories from these fats.
You should consult your doctor before going for any diet drug. To know more about diet pills, and other weight loss tips, visit www.sueshealthcenter.com
About the Author: Susan is professional writer, who has written various articles on a number of topics. This article has been written for http://www.sueshealthcenter.com Sueshealthcenter is one of the best site for diet pills, weight loss Tips and much more.