8 Ways to Prevent Breast Cancer
Women should focus on keeping breast health through good lifestyle and dietary choices. Here are eight ways to help you prevent breast cancer. They are supported with many researches and studies. You should embark them all if possible.
1. You should be more active. A recent Norwegian study discovered that women who exercised on a regular basis cut their breast cancer risk by 72 percent.
2. You should eat more unrefined seed foods. They all contain phytoestrogens. If you eat foods rich in these elements, you are 4 times less likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer. You should consume whole grains, beans, nuts, edible seeds, fruits and vegetables with their seeds.
3. You should eat less vegetable oil and increase the consumption of animal fat and dairy products. Consume yogurt, cheese, milk, butter, and olive oil on a daily basis, and eat meat from time to time.
4. You should eat less tofu and soy beverage. The isoflavone found in soy causes breast cancer cells to grow rapidly. On the other hand, eat more miso and tamari. Studies have found that they are very effective in preventing cancer.
5. You should eat foods rich in antioxidants. At the same time, avoid supplements of vitamins E and C. It was discovered that supplements increase breast cancer risk. Eat five to seven servings of dark green and bright red/orange foods every day.
6. You should sleep in the dark. Recent studies found out that exposure to light at night increases the risk of breast cancer by at least 36 percent.
7. You should drink red clover blossom infusion. Drink a quart of red clover infusion every week.
8. You should eat seaweed as a vegetable. Consume at least a half-cup serving per week. Wakame, kombu, kelp, and alaria are very effective.
If you follow these eight tips you will greatly increase your chances of preventing breast cancer.
About the Author: Alex Fir shares a wealth of information on his website Breast Cancer Facts. To learn about symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer visit his site right now.