Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
10 Proven Hair Care Tips
1. Gently comb your hair. A vigorous combing can cause hair loss. Do not comb your hair in the opposite direction. This also can cause hair falling.
2. Do not comb wet hair. You should first dry your hair with a towel, put some oil and gently massage it.
3. To find the best hair comb, you must consider the nature of your hair, convenience and style.
4. Use coconut milk as an inexpensive alternative to salon hot oil treatments. Apply coconut milk onto scalp and hair with a cotton ball. Leave on overnight and shampoo in the morning.
5. If you have fine hair, use shampoos that include wheat proteins and polymers. These
ingredients make your hair look thicker by coating the hair shaft.
6. A well-balanced diet is essential for your hair. A diet rich in protein, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and iron is necessary for healthy, strong hair.
7. For a cheap and effective conditioner, mix one cup of olive oil with one egg and half a lemon to an even consistency. Apply to scalp and hair strands and rinse well with water.
8. If you your hair is short, have it trimmed every 3-4 weeks. If you hair is long, have it trimmed every 6-8 weeks. The purpose of trimming is to remove split ends.
9. Blow drying can damage your hair. Let your hair air-dry whenever possible.
10. You can treat dandruff with anti-dandruff shampoos. But you can use simple home remedies to treat dandruff. Use a mixture of vinegar and water on the scalp. Make a mixture of two teaspoons of vinegar and six teaspoons of water and apply it on the scalp before you go to bed. Keep it throughout the night with a towel around the head. Rinse in the morning.
About the Author: Alex Fir shares a wealth of information on his website Hairstyles For Dummies. To learn how to cut your own hair visit his site right now.