Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
was discovered by a French scientist, Chevreul in 1835. A module of gaunt muscle
in a while named Creatine. Creatine is a derived compound synthesized from the
amino acids based. Creatine is supply energy to muscle cells. Creatine acts as a
storage place in the cell for energy that comes from food. It is not energy or a
source of energy in itself. Creatine only acts like uncharged battery that when
charged with energy from food, becomes the major source of energy for immediate
anaerobic muscle contraction of fast muscle fibers.
Creatine is the mostly used as nutritional supplements. Creatine supplementation
improves mascular performance during high intensity. Creatine at ease is
essential for muscular activity came with the examination that wild animals
contain excessively more (about 10-times more) creatine than animals kept in
incarceration. The frequently used form of synthetic creatine is the monohydrate
Creatine monohydrate is a molecule of creatine accompanied by a molecule of
water. Creatine monohydrate increased muscle creatine content by approximately
20%. Creatine also increases the activity of myogenic cells its ability to
transform themselves into new muscle cells. The Creatine produced in the body is
converted into a molecule known as “phosphocreatine”. Phosphocreatine stores
energy in muscular tissues, especially in voluntary muscles and in the nervous
system as these require large bouts of energy suddenly.
Creatine supplements can marginally increase athletic performance in
high-intensity anaerobic repetitive cycling sprints. Ingesting creatine can
increase the level of phosphocreatine in the muscles up to 20%. It must be noted
creatine has no significant effect on aerobic exercise. In the longer term, the
increase in total body water is reported to be proportional to the weight gains,
which means that the percentage of total body water is not significantly
changed. The magnitude of the weight gains during training over a period of
several weeks argue against the water-retention theory.
- Creatine supplementation increases both total and
fat-free body mass.
- Creatine monohydrate use in chronic cardiac failure
- To enhance your body''s ability to make proteins within
the muscle fibers.
- Creatine is carried to the muscles by the bloodstream.
Creatine is a source of energy for muscle contraction.
- Enhanced strength during workouts.
- Usefulness in treating neuromuscular disorders.
- Creatine can reduce cholesterol by up to 15%.
- Creatine may increase growth hormone production.
- Creatine promoting lean-muscle mass and reducing muscle
- Reducing heart spasms and thus increasing heart
- Dietary supplements should be taken only under the
- Creatine supplements should be avoided by children.
- High blood pressure, or liver disease, adolescents,
pregnant women, nursing mothers and anyone at risk for renal disorders such as
- Creatine should not be used by anyone who already has
problems kidney function.
2 to 5 tablets shortly before exercise and 2 to 3 tablets afterwards. When
creatine supplementation, taking 5 tablets, 4 times daily for 5 days
may optimize results.
For more Health Articles kindly visit our website:
About the Author: