Cuisinart CBK-200 Breadmaker
The Cuisinart CBK-200 breadmaker includes some features that other breadmakers don’t have, and this has proved to be a very big selling point. Consumers who have purchased this breadmaker love it for the variety of loaves it is able to make, and for the convenient settings that can help people get the exact results that they want. Some of the features are:
• Convention baking option – Yes, the Cuisinart CBK-200 has convection oven capabilities, meaning that the loaves of bread that are baked in it can have the nicely browned crusts like those that you can get with oven-baked bread. Though the convection option does not have to be used with every loaf of bread, people who own the Cuisinart CBK-200 are always pleased to know that they can use it if they want to.
• LCD screen – The LCD screen on the Cuisinart CBK-200 is there for the baker’s convenience. Whether your bread is in the mixing stage, the kneading stage, or the baking stage, the LCD display will let you know what’s going on. It will also remind you about what size loaf you are baking, the specific programming you have set for your loaf, and how much longer the process will be before the loaf is done.
• Button settings – with the variety of button settings that are featured on the Cuisinart CBK-200 breadmaker, it is almost impossible to make a mistake. With the button settings, you can set how brown you want your crust to be, how large you want the loaf to be, and whether or not you will be mixing in other ingredients before the loaf of bread is done.
• Cycles – This bread machine has a cycle for every type of bread. Where older breadmakers had only one or two cycles and you had to hope for the best when making anything other than a plain white loaf of bread, the Cuisinart CBK-200 gives you much more detailed cycles. Whether you are making French bread, low-carb bread, cinnamon bread or pizza dough, the Cuisinart CBK-200 has the right cycle for your choice.
• Kneading paddle removal – One of the biggest complaints about bread machines is the fact that the loaf always came out with a large indentation on the bottom because of the kneading paddle. With the CBK-200, this is no longer a problem. The breadmaker will beep when the kneading process is over, and at that point you can remove the kneading paddle so the loaf bakes evenly all over.
All in all, the Cuisinart CBK-200 is getting rave reviews from consumers. People are pleased with its versatility and user-friendly options.
About the Author: John Gibb is the owner of breadmakers resources
, For more information on breadmakers check out http://www.breadmaker-sources.info