Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
My Flab to Fab in Fifteen Fitness Plan
Ok, so you just got done reading the latest monthly issue of your favorite fitness and health magazine about the newest and latest exercise program and you are more confused than ever on what is the best way to Get in Shape, Build Muscle and Burn Fat for Life.
What really is the best and most efficient form of exercise for Maximum Results?
* More weight or less weight?
* More reps or fewer reps?
* Higher intensity or lower intensity?
* More cardio than resistance training?
* More resistance training than cardio?
* Machines or free weights?
* Train every day or once a week?
How do I go from Flab to Fab in Only 15 Minutes a Day?
What is really the most effective, efficient and RESULTS driven form of personal fitness training that is going to give YOU the biggest and best return on your invested fitness time?
The Personal Fitness Training landscape has become so overwhelming and so confusing that most people end up doing the same fitness routine over and over again because they just don't know what else to do to find the best fitness solution.
So how can you Burn Fat, Build Muscle and Lose Weight to get the Perfect Fitness Body for Life in the least amount of time?
Are you that busy Executive with little time between your corporate meetings and challenged with long workdays?
Are you a stay at home mom trying to keep up with managing your hectic daily schedule while taking care of your children and your spouse with very little time to exercise?
Are you getting diminishing returns on your current fitness training program?
Then Learn How to Go from Flab to Fab in Only 15 minutes a Day
In working with my existing personal fitness clients at www.MyHomePersonalTrainer.com , I have learned some of the most common but correctable mistakes a lot of men and women make in trying to support their long term fitness and health goals.
1. Too much machine work A lot of women and men train using too often just their preferred machines, which limits their range of motion and does not work their muscles in an efficient and effective manner. Ultimately this can limit the engagement of small stabilizer muscles that give you maximum benefit throughout your fitness training program.
2. Not lifting enough weight A lot of women do not lift enough weights to engage their muscles for long-term muscle growth.
3. Working only half of your body A lot of men focus too much on just their upper body and end up mainly training their chest and arms, thus making their body parts look very unbalanced and disproportionate to each other.
4. Too many reps A lot of women do too many reps per set, once again not allowing their muscles the opportunity to grow and develop so that they can change their muscle/fat body composition.
5. Overtraining The benefits of resistance training, unlike cardiovascular work, come after the training is over. Sometimes people think more is better and in resistance training that is not always the case.
6. Not fueling their bodies for training Both before and after training. Your body is an engine that must be fed with high octane, good quality fuel to maximize your fitness results. Starving yourself before or after a fitness training workout limits your capacity to perform at peak levels
7. Training the same way Any fitness training program that is more than 4-6 weeks will not only get stale for you, but will provide you diminishing long term fitness results.
8. Cardio before weights Wearing yourself down prior to your resistance training workout with cardio can only reduce your opportunity to get the best possible training session
9. Steady as she goes A big mistake is keeping your fitness training pace always in moderate mode. Incorporating High Intensity Training is the way to keep it fresh, fast, and effective.
10. Cardio, cardio and more cardio Burning fat is a great thing, but burning muscle is a bad thing. Cardio is a good fat burner, but also can burn muscle if you over indulge.
The secret in developing the Perfect Personal Fitness Training Program begins with the following Flab to Fab Personal Fitness Training Tips.
1. Focus on the Four Major Muscles Groups Stay away from Isolation Exercises. Burn fat and build muscle when working those Major Large Muscle Groups more often.
1. Legs Squat
2. Chest Chest Press
3. Back Bent Over Rows
4. Shoulders Overhead Press
Perform Compound Exercises (Multi Joint movements) Working multi-joints at the same time provides maximum benefit to your muscles,
1. Legs Lunge or Squat (Hip and Knee Joint)
2. Chest Chest Press (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
3. Back Bent Over Row (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
4. Shoulders Overhead Press (Shoulder and Elbow Joint)
Perform Supersets No Rest Between 2 Exercises. Working more than one muscle with no break provides and efficient and effective workout.
1. Work opposing Muscle Groups
1. Chest then Back
2. Work alternating between Upper and Lower Body
1. Chest then Legs
Perform Circuit Training No Rest through your entire workout. Circuit Set Training turns your Fitness Training into High Intensity Resistance Training.
1. Train for maximum gain by performing all your exercises with no break
5. Build your Fitness Training with Value and Flexibility in Mind A Great Fitness Value with Outstanding Fitness Benefits.
1. Train with a quality Stability ball.
2. Train with Dumbbells while at home or at the gym.
3. Train with Exercise Bands while traveling on the road for work or vacation.
http://www.myhomepersonaltrainer.com/resources/flabToFab15MinuteADayFitnessSolution.htm to view an example workout of our Flab to Fab 15 Minute a Day Fitness Training Plan. Finally reach your Personal Fitness goals with long-term success, using a proven effective, efficient and Results driven personal fitness plan. Go from Flab to Fab in Only 15 minutes a Day.
Robert Adams is a nationally certified personal trainer , Fitness Coach and also the Head Fitness Expert for www.MyHomePersonalTrainer.com , where he supports fitness clients in Building Muscle, Burning Fat and Losing Weight to Build the Body of their dreams.
MyHomePersonalTrainer.com also taps into its Online Fitness Training website technology to help their online clients Reach Fitness Results with Maximum Benefit in Minimum Training Time.
About the Author: Robert Adams is the Head Fitness Expert for www.MyHomePersonalTrainer.com, where he supports fitness clients in Building Muscle and Burning Fat while they develop a Perfect Fitness Body for Life. MyHomePersonalTrainer.com, also offers their complete Online Personal Fitness Training services and resources worldwide.