Article Keyword Videos to Watch
Click on the image to start the video.
Images - Links - Articles
Be Your High Schools Fastpitch Softball Hero
It is the major fastpitch softball game of the season and and all the pressure is on you. Your high school has been doing great this year, and now You're In The Championship Game. The game has is close, your team up 2 to 1 in the bottom of the seventh. Your pitcher is starting to loose command of the strike zone, having pitched 3 games in 5 days. They have runners on second and third, two out.
The intensity in the air could be cut with a knife. The pitcher throws the pitch right down the middle and the hitter does not miss it. She launches a long fly ball toward you in center field. The tension is mounting as the ball heads for the left centerfield gap. You put your head down and hustle to where you think the ball is going to land, and you make an unbelieveable over the shoulder catch! You win the game for the team and there is no looking back from there. Your future is filled with media interviews, college recruitment visits, and the wonderful memories that will last you a lifetime.
Well, you may just be dreaming this tale, but maybe you can live it. A little girl may just be starting little league, but who knows where those thoughts of the spot light will take her? Get her ready early with Akadema's top of the line fastpitch softball equipment. Help a future Hall of Famer take the first step by showing her the way to getting a quality glove and other supplies that are just right for her.
As a fast pitch softball catcher, you know that you need a high quality
fastpitch softball gloves
to stay on top of your game and achieve greatness. Making great plays is not an accident; you have to practice every day and learn in order to make those plays. You also need to have the correct equipment. Just as United States Gold Medalists Julie Smith and Crystl Bustos know, using Akadema can start you on the road to that greatness.
Akadema's fast pitch gloves come in a variety of specific styles perfect for softball pitchers. Some of the high quality gloves provided by Akadema include the following:
- The choice of glove of pro all star Amy Kyler and Olympia Jackie Lance is the 12, medium pocket, small stalls, open back, modified flytrap web glove.
- USA All star Julie Smith prefers the 12.5", grasp clasp system, with open back, B-hive web, Reptilian glove.
- Gold Medalist Crystl Bustos prefers the 12.5", open back, Doubt T web, Funnel glove.
- Fastpitch Star Amy Kyler also prevents the 13", deep pocket, open back, B-hive web glove.
Akadema has built in to their gloves these special features:
- Narrow finger wells designed for a womans hand
- Deep pockets to accommodate a softball
- US Steerhide in the pocket and webbing
- AkademaLyte leather on the back to minimize weight
- Easy break in
- Adjustable Velcro Grasp Clasp Wrist System to make the glove fit perfect for you
With all the options available to you from Akadema, and the endorsements of US Olympic softball players, you can not go wrong with Akadema.
Go for your Dreams!
About the Author: Scott Peters is an avid baseball and softball fan, and a sports equipment retailer. Please go to for more information