The Best Buttocks Exercises for a Tighter Sexier Butt and Thighs
Want to know what the best buttocks exercise is to get that sexy tight firm butt? I don't think I know one single woman that doesn't want to achieve a tighter firmer butt and slim toned thighs.
Well, the answer to your quest for the best buttocks exercise is not in some fancy machine or butt blaster. In fact, most of your best butt exercises are simply done with bodyweight or free weights. I'll cover one of the most effective exercises for tightening the old buttocks in this article.
It's called the single-legged Romanian Deadlift. It's a great exercise for firming both the buttocks and the back of the thighs. Also, because this is a single-legged exercise, it really helps strengthen your ankles and other stabilizer muscles throughout your legs. Here's how to do it:
1. Looking straight ahead, stand and balance on one leg, and kick the other leg out slightly behind you.
2. Maintain a very slight bend in the knee throughout this exercise.
3. Now start to bend forward while simultaneously pushing the butt and hips back and keeping a flat (not rounded) back.
4. While bending over and pushing the hips back, kick your other leg out behind you and reach down with your hands towards the toe of your foot that's planted on the ground and try to touch it. You should feel a stretch in the hamstrings as you get to the deepest part where your back is parallel to the floor.
5. Then, focus on squeezing the butt muscle hard while you reverse the movement and bring yourself back to upright (all the while maintaining that flat back)
Alright, that was one rep! Now do 5-10 reps with each leg for 2-3 sets mixing this exercise into one of your normal workouts (or even just try this at home in your living room). At the end of a couple of sets, I guarantee you'll be feeling this big-time in your butt and the back of your thighs!
I know it may sound a little complicated, and the first time you try this buttocks exercise, you may really need to concentrate on your balance. But after a couple sessions of practicing these one-legged romanian deadlifts, you'll start to get the hang of them and be able to focus more concentration on keeping the butt tight throughout the range of motion.
Once you get this down and practice this killer butt and thigh exercise regularly, you'll be well on your way to showing off a tighter, sexier butt! See below for more amazing butt and thigh exercises.
About the Author: More buttocks and thigh exercises guaranteed to tighten your butt, hips, and thighs fast are revealed at Exercises for a Sexier Butt. Grab your free instructions and photos http://SexyButtExercises.com/
If you'd like to find the best methods to attain a flat sexy tummy, go to Flatten Your Stomach.
Michael Geary (CPT) is a recognized International Fitness Expert, contributing writer for Muscle & Fitness Hers Magazine, and author of the internationally-selling book, The Truth about 6-Pack Abs.